₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,991,936 members, 4,201,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 April 2018 at 01:49 AM

Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. (218 Views)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03
I created a thread to share with my fellow nairalander of the snakes that was killed by my Dad, four (4 Days) Ago. I receive alots of critics... For those who missed it.

http://www.nairaland.com/3827334/snakes-killed-dad-black-spitting

This morning being 3rd of January, 2018. I came along this snake killed by my neighborh. I wish I was the killer.
Much more bigger than the previous ones I posted on the 1st of January.
Lala.... For the first time, I tested snake meat and give the bone to my cat and Dog......(Experiment purpose).

Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03
More photo

Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by marshalldgreat: 8:56pm On Jan 03
Na wah o... This one too small to chop o
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03
The committee of snake in the area assemble to make sure proper precaution was carried out.

Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03
The meat sweet shall

Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by PurplePatch(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03
Is 'snake girl' a mode on Nairaland WHY ARE WE ALWAYS BOMBARDED BY SNAKE STORIES? ...and I am 101% sure this will hit FP abi no be snake related thread again? who wanna prove Me wrong...fingers crossed. undecided undecided cry
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03
undecided undecided
U come book space bah??
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by anuma1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03
You mean you want to eat snake this new year!!! Nawooo
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03
anuma1:
You mean you want to eat snake this new year!!! Nawooo

I don chop the one I want, pass the rest to my Dog and Cat.
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by thunder74(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03
This is not qualify to attract lalas......
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by 77carter(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03
thunder74:
This is not qualify to attract lalas......

Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03
and they want to eat the thing,,,, ooooooo
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by eruchboy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03
grin tongue tongue Chai!!! Must u kill & chop everything
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03
Cyoung4real:
and they want to eat the thing,,,, ooooooo

The thing, na snake oh
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by Nzemarcilinus(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03
eruchboy:
grin tongue tongue Chai!!! Must u kill & chop everything

Not everything but the fleshy part..... I was nice to give my dog and cat the bone....
Re: Snake That Was Killed This Morning At Ifo In Ogun State. by omowolewa: 8:46am On Jan 04
Ladies have learned the act of killing bush meats now. Keep it up an keep posting

1 Like

(0) (Reply)

Nigerian Burns His American Visa Page On Collection (image) / Man Utd Star Reveals What Sanchez Did To Squad During The First Training / Father Shares Photos Of Her Pretty 5 Years Old Duaghter Preparing Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.