Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps - Politics - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps - Politics - (1483 Views)

Memorandum Of Association Changes Are Required Under The New Commercial Companie / House Of Reps Member Sharing Motorcycles As Empowerment In 2018 / House Of Reps Member Wife Turns Sugar Mummy For Married Pastor Sugar Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps - Politics - by obalex89: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
my veiw:MURIC are supporter of boko haram,if they can not handle small issue like,from what i know, Firdaus Amasa swore an oat to abide by rules and regulations of the law school. <university of ilorin pass a circular in 2014 that christain department followship is cancel reconmend joint followship while the same law is not ment for muslim> nigeria is a country divided along region and religion.
Re: Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps - Politics - by madridguy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps - Politics - by obalex89: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
their is hidden agender behind her behavior.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Olosho For 10k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would You Go For / Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Walking Fearlessly With Live Lions / An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.