Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced (531 Views)

Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. / Please Help A Brother! I Have Phobia Of Scents Eg Perfume / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by Elthugnificent(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Okay, straight to the point. As at last year I have no problem liking a comment that makes sense to me or funny in anyway.

But I believe ending of last year after watching some movie and documentary on how people are traced after liking a particular comment kind of bug me. By liking a particular comment it means you subscribe to that person idealogy.

As such this year I have liked few comment after a long careful consideration of the fact that big (Big Brother) might be watching.

Full disclosure, I ain't doing anything illegal online. I seldom visit social media, just nairaland. I just have this odd feeling I can't seem to phantom.

LOL, I don type plenty self. The best why to kill a shadow is to bring in some light, hence I why I brought this here.

Can't find what this phobia is called after much research, I guess I got the privilege of naming it abi? Lol
Re: Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by CaptainG00D: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2018
U have phobia for liking a comment but u dbt have phobia for writing a topic.

My brother see ur pastor!
Re: Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by Elthugnificent(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2018
CaptainG00D:
U have phobia for liking a comment but u dbt have phobia for writing a topic.

My brother see ur pastor!
That's a different ball game, I guess you misunderstood me.

From this pix let assume I totally agree with the poster, the issue is that I can't get myself to like his post. I Just have this feeling that I would be trace and label enemy of the state.

By the time I decide to go pick up my visa at the US embassy, they might be like have you forgotten about that comment you Liked against our country. DENIED

Re: Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by CaptainG00D: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Elthugnificent:
That's a different ball game, I guess you misunderstood me.

From this pix let assume I totally agree with the poster, the issue is that I can't get myself to like his post. I Just have this feeling that I would be trace and label enemy of the state.

By the time I decide to go pick up my visa at the US embassy, they might be like have you forgotten about that comment you Liked against our country. DENIED

Ok i now i got it.
Re: Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by Elthugnificent(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Ok i now i got it.
So what's you take or any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by CaptainG00D: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Elthugnificent:

So what's you take or any advice will be appreciated.

Well it is not happening..
Its just a phobiaa as u rightly pointed out.
U only saw it in a movie and neva heard of it happening in real life.

Besises Thats ur opinion "liking a comment".
So they wont be that petty to deny u visa u or catch u for liking a comment.

I even think its more risky to post unguarded words on media than liking a comment.
So its not happening bro.just try to do away with it
Re: Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by Elthugnificent(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Well it is not happening..
Its just a phobiaa as u rightly pointed out.
U only saw it in a movie and neva heard of it happening in real life.

Besises Thats ur opinion "liking a comment".
So they wont be that petty to deny u visa u or catch u for liking a comment.

I even think its more risky to post unguarded words on media than liking a comment.
So its not happening bro.just try to do away with it
Thanks very much. But believe me you, people are actually traced from liking some controversial pages on Facebook and other social network.

You comment was really helpful though, Much thanks.
Re: Phobia Of Liking Comment And Being Traced by CaptainG00D: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Thanks very much. But believe me you, people are actually traced from liking some controversial pages on Facebook and other social network.

You comment was really helpful though, Much thanks.

Yea i have heard about facebook tracking.
But i think that one is actually easire being that ur picture and other details are there to use against u.

But i understand u veey well.. one needs to be very careful.
Thanks to u too bro

(1) (Reply)

What Aloe Vera Can Do For You / Amazing Facts About Leprosy You Didn't Know / The Power Of Aloe Vera In Solution To Constipation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.