Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted (672 Views)

Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted / Bolaji Sule: Herdsmen Are Threatening Our Lives And Stealing Our Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by BloggersNG: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2018
A Facebook user Named Che Oyinaytumba has embarked on a Cowless Nigeria, Following the continuous killings and Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen, According to him he has stopped eating Cow and will continue to until they are Prosecuted, That he eats only Pig (Pork) and bush Meat, Do people even pig? Anyway see his post below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/man-vows-to-eat-only-pig-and-bush-meat.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by Leverageisback(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2018
grin pele o u go just get Ebola
Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by Oyiboman69: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2018
I suggest he shouldn't eat at all
Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by HungerBAD: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Huh?
Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by UbanmeUdie: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2018
shocked

Who ever that fellow is, someone dear to him should call him to order.

Abstinence from cow meat is not an impactful way to stage protest against the incessant mass slaughter of Benue indigenes by Buhari's kinsmen.

Benue indigenes should take up arms and kill any Fulani man at sight.

Let them engage the principle of an eye for an eye!

Until there is a hostile opposition, those Fulani blood drunk demons will keep gaining promotion.

Kill them anywhere you see them!
They don't deserve to live!

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by amnesty7: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2018
As if he matters. Even the cute-mouthed FFK cannot do without cow meat.
Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by ebujany(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2018
#boycottbuhariscows
Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by dyadeleye(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Me wey I no get fund to buy bushmeat nko and I no get Hunter friends?
Abeg leave me and cowmeat alone.

I dey price ponmo right now sef.

Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by ideabuilder: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2018
ebujany:
#boycottbuhariscows

Seconded
Re: Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted by ultimate121: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2018
g

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Not Behind Benue Killings – Police IG, Idris / Beware! Photo Of Man Who Defrauds People With Point Of Sales (POS) / Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priest & 17 Parishioners Jubilating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.