Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ico(initial Coin Offerings) Pool Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ico(initial Coin Offerings) Pool Investment (266 Views)

You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties / Recently Got This Information For An Initial Coin Offering. Please See! / Dont Fall For Most Initial Coin Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ico(initial Coin Offerings) Pool Investment by ibrahim(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Cryptocurrencies are the hottest asset class right now across the world but do know you can make more money buying into ICOs?

ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) are investments into new crypto coins before public usage and in 2017, some ICOs returned more than 1000% of initial investments. Examples were;

- Request Network
- 0x
- Neblio
- District0x
- OmiseGO
- Civic
- EOS
- FunFair
- Status
- Basic Attention Token
- Ark
- Spectrecoin
- Metal
- Qtum and many much more.

This New Year, 2018, I have identified several exciting ICOs in store to return turnovers up to 1000% or more and I want Nigerians to be a big part of this exciting new venture so I would like to start an ICO Pool i.e. we collectively contribute to interesting ICOs Presales before it is offered to the general public. This gives us a heavy advantage in terms of;

- Lower discount value against the proposed public price
- Higher bonus percentages
- Closer relationship with the developers of the coin
- Increased chances to enjoy greater returns during exchange launch.

I have enjoyed these benefits already from closed ICOs such as Gifto, Wabi, DeepBrainChain, DragonChain, Publica, Self-Key Presale, TheKey Presale and Storm.

To really start off this pool, the number of likes and comments to this post would "GINGER" myself to share more info on how you can participate in the pool.

Remember, Always Do Your Own Research (DYOR).

(1) (Reply)

. / We Design Mobile Or Desktop App, Website And Sofware / Giftcards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.