Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself (632 Views)

Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano / Orji Kalu Fumes As His Jet's Technical Faults Aborts Visit To Maduguri / Bombardier Challenger 604, 13 Seater Private Jet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by olamariamjonez(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm planning to buy a private jet. My question is can I fly myself even if I don't go pilot's school?
Re: Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by greatnaija01: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2018
The money for private jet can send you to a private school to buy SENSE, then give you one or two buildings that can sustain you for LIFE.

money without brains makes a rich fooool. You do not need a JET, you need BOOKS that will grow your mind till you can get a personal pilot, jet and license

olamariamjonez:
Hello everyone,
I'm planning to buy a private jet. My question is can I fly myself even if I don't go pilot's school?

3 Likes

Re: Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by chiefbidemi: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2018
olamariamjonez:
Hello everyone,

How can you still be sleeping by 11am. Oya wake up... pours bucket of water on OP
Re: Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by HUSTLEOFMAN: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Y'all criticizing the OP, you don't knew who he is he might be one of the silent billionaires wet have in Nigeria, you never can't tell. I know someone here on nairaland he's a billionaire, but some of you think nairaland is for poor people only.
Re: Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by MrMcJay(m): 3:08am On Jan 05, 2018
olamariamjonez:
Hello everyone,

Go and read the story of Late Danbaba Suntai. Mind you, he held a pilot's license.

HUSTLEOFMAN:
Y'all criticizing the OP, you don't knew who he is he might be one of the silent billionaires wet have in Nigeria, you never can't tell. I know someone here on nairaland he's a billionaire, but some of you think nairaland is for poor people only.

Oga, leave long story. That guy is asking for curiosity sake and nothing more. He's not a billionaire... yet.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2018
You won't make it. No need for long speech.
Re: Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by HUSTLEOFMAN: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2018
MrMcJay:

Go and read the story of Late Danbaba Suntai. Mind you, he held a pilot's license.

Oga, leave long story. That guy is asking for curiosity sake and nothing more. He's not a billionaire... yet.

Lol. God go help am
Re: Private Jet, Can I Fly Myself by NemzySeries(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2018
greatnaija01:
The money for private jet can send you to a private school to buy SENSE, then give you one or two buildings that can sustain you for LIFE.

money without brains makes a rich fooool. You do not need a JET, you need BOOKS that will grow your mind till you can get a personal pilot, jet and license

oga he only asked a simple question, he didn't say u shd ur entire village & borrow him money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2005 Lexus RX330 - Used (in Benin City) / 2007 Toyota Solara Convertible@aesthetic Autos Nig 2.350m / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.