Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Four Best Places To Learn Wordpress Theme Development Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Four Best Places To Learn Wordpress Theme Development Free (487 Views)

Learn Wordpress/webdesign Today / Learn Wordpress Live On Nairaland: Create A Stunning Website In 10 Minutes. / Learn Wordpress In A Month And Start Making Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Best Places To Learn Wordpress Theme Development Free by explosivesedo: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2018
WordPress as we do know is a free CMS platform with a lot of flexibility as it can be used to create a website easier and faster than other platforms which endorses coding.

Speaking of coding, we have to recall Mysql (PHP).

WordPress is considered the first choice to freelancers and clients as it offers designing freedom. A great number of free and paid plugins and an easy to understand, clean admin panel.

I could recommend wordpress for you, that is if you’re building your career as a freelancer in web designing and development (webmaster).

Speaking of web designing and development we cannot leave aside one of the basics which is the web designing as it concerns wordpress. Therefore I suggest you learn wordpress theme development as best as you can.

Basically in this article, I will be writing extensively on the four basic places you can learn wordpress development for free.

Note: wordpress powers over more than half of global websites.

Before we start out our reason for this article, we would love to remind you that you would need a foundation knowledge of HTML and CSS coding. Learning the basics wouldn’t be so hard as you can find the simplest guides here W3schools.com.

Let’s dive into the four places you can learn free wordpress development.

. 50 WordPress Tutorials

Here you cAn find articles which will answer the basic 50 wordpress development questions you can ever wish to ask. These are 50 brilliant questions waiting to be answered. Trust me these questions are all you got in mind and nothing more.

. WordPress Codex

The contents here are being developed and masterminded by the guys who own wordpress themselves and it has everything you need to design and develop wordpress themes.

Although to beginners, it will look a bit complicated but we. Advise you keep calm and go through the whole thing bit by bit atleast twice, your idea about wordpress theme development could increase by more than half.

. RRFoundation.net

Let’s say you’re from Bangladesh then this is for you. This is the best place for you to learn not only wordpress but also HTML, PSD to HTML conversion etc. All the video tutorials are embedded in Bangla and are free.

. Tutplus.com

This is easy to understand, step by step wordpress theme development guide for beginners. They have a four day plan that may turn a newbie intoan expert in wordpress designing and development.

Wrap up

After writing about these four wordpress designing platforms, now the question is for you; which book or website did you learn wordpress designing with?

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/four-best-places-learn-wordpress-theme-development-free/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! / Messnger Lite Now Make Video Calls, Gonna Stick With It? / How To Get Udemy Paid Courses For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.