Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Can Somebody Help? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Somebody Help? (456 Views)

Can Somebody Help Me how to theif fowl eggs / Please Can Somebody In Law Help Me With My Assignment. I Am Ready To Pay / Can Somebody, Please, Explain This Maths To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Help? by Gentle034(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please a little Cousin of mine mistakenly registered a wrong mail in his procedure, how does he correct this without necessarily going to their Jamb office?
Re: Can Somebody Help? by Tittusstar22(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Has he thumb printed?
Re: Can Somebody Help? by Tittusstar22(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
There is only one way to replace new Phone
number and Email to
JAMB because after applicant has filled and
submitted his/her
application JAMB Team
receives it and do other
things that is need of them to do.

However, for you to replace new Phone
number and Email to
JAMB then you need to go to any JAMB Office
around your area. You will be required to go along with your JAMB acknowledgment slip and any jamb doc used or received after registration.

NOTE: Any one who tells you to bring money to do that for you is a fraudster. Only JAMB can do that for you at this moment.
Re: Can Somebody Help? by Gentle034(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tittusstar22:
There is only one way to replace new Phone
number and Email to
JAMB because after applicant has filled and
submitted his/her
application JAMB Team
receives it and do other
things that is need of them to do.

However, for you to replace new Phone
number and Email to
JAMB then you need to go to any JAMB Office
around your area. You will be required to go along with your JAMB acknowledgment slip and any jamb doc used or received after registration.

NOTE: Any one who tells you to bring money to do that for you is a fraudster. Only JAMB can do that for you at this moment.
Thanks I think that's what he would do

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad - Apply To These Foreign Universities / Yabatech 2017/2018 Admission List / Abia State S. O. N., Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba 2018/19 School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.