Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nairaland Where Is Our Lawyer O! Has He Gone Missing? Help Bring Him Back - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Where Is Our Lawyer O! Has He Gone Missing? Help Bring Him Back (446 Views)

Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Where Is Lawyer? Does Any One Have Any Information On Know How To Bring Him Back / Lawyer Pls Help: Deed Of Lease And Deed Of Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Where Is Our Lawyer O! Has He Gone Missing? Help Bring Him Back by jagudabob: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2010
We need a search party to go and find our Lawyer back and bring him forcefully back to the Property forum. Since i read his anger against people that use him, he has notoriously gone quiet and its has become absolutely bedlam in the properties section. It is totally devoid of the articles that we have been spoilt with concerning property issues and how to safe guard ourselves in dealing with land transactions. Am not normally one that would post often but Lawyer is the only one bright spark in this forum and all we see everyday now are just endless adverts of properties by some boring agents who repeat the same things over and over again and we are not getting those articles anymore that makes the property section very much appreciated. I even sent him a mail and he didnt reply which is quite uncharacteristic of him. He must be either very pissed with us or ignoring us and either way it isnt acceptable to me and other people who rely on Lawyer for his good deeds in the property section and good advises.So please if you have any way of getting in touch with lawyer to coerce him to come online and do what he does best, it will be best appreciated. The property section is gradually turning into a very boring unappreciated place without his input, wise counsel and honesty. So lawyer dont be angry at us o! Some people dont appreciate what they have until they have lost it and it is glaring to everyone now how terribly missed you have been!

So many land questions to ask and no one except you to answer them. Please people help me put mouth o! grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Nos Of Tastefully Furnished 3 Bedroom Flats. Upstairs 280k X 2yrs, Downstairs / Plot Of Land Measured 600sqm For Sale @ College Road,ogba / Real Estate Now Letting In Various Locations !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.