Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe (4776 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate / How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by buskie13(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with Glo, since yesterday my data got finished, I was trying to recharge so I could get my normal 4gig for 1k,lo and behold, they're saying I should dial *127*0# for more details,mind you I dialed the normal *777# for data services, I called their customer care ,but the robot keeps saying their agents are busy attending to other customers

what should I do,there's no means for me to get to subscribe,why is Glo punishing me?
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by nsidible(f): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
use hsi dot Glo dot com
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by buskie13(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
nsidible:
use hsi dot Glo dot com
like this hsi.glo.com?
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by GrandMufti: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:
like this hsi.glo.com?

Yes
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by buskie13(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

Yes
tried it and it didn't work
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by GrandMufti: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:
tried it and it didn't work

Have you tried the glo cafe app? Is the airtime in your phone already?
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by Flashh: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
What would it take you to ignore?

2 Likes

Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by buskie13(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

yes sir,the airtime is just sitting there right now,have about
1065 in it
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by buskie13(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

I have no glo cafe app,as it stands I can't even access their customer care to lay a complaint about this issue,the robot keeps dropping my calls
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by GrandMufti: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:
I have no glo cafe app,as it stands I can't even access their customer care to lay a complaint about this issue,the robot keeps dropping my calls

Would it be possible for you to sell the airtime? I know of a data reseller that sell the 4GB for ₦850 but accepts only cash payment
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by neomatrix1027(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

Would it be possible for you to sell the airtime? I know of a data reseller that sell the 4GB for ₦850 but accepts only cash payment
Yes, DAYTEECOM
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by GrandMufti: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
neomatrix1027:
Yes, DAYTEECOM

No.... TreasureSphere
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by buskie13(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
GrandMufti:

please can I have his contact?
is it only for glo?
I may need mtn too
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by GrandMufti: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:
please can I have his contact?
is it only for glo?
I may need mtn too

All networks available.

080-753-68473

070-357-65450

Chat him on whatsapp. Let me know the outcome
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:
I don't know what is wrong with Glo, since yesterday my data got finished, I was trying to recharge so I could get my normal 4gig for 1k,lo and behold, they're saying I should dial *127*0# for more details,mind you I dialed the normal *777# for data services, I called their customer care ,but the robot keeps saying their agents are busy attending to other customers

what should I do,there's no means for me to get to subscribe,why is Glo punishing me?
The problem is even more than that. Since yesterday, I was unable to check my data. I was unable to unshare my data with another two glo lines. Just today, my brother couldn't subscribe to extend his existing data that will expire tomorrow.
I can't even browse with my glo data since morning.
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by skyhighweb(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:

i had the same problem go to facebook search gloworld send them a msg about what is happening include ur number, that'ss how i got mine done but i still cant chk my data usuage o only got deducted and sms sent to me that have subscribe
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by Broderick555: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
I thought I'm the only one experiencing it o
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by busky101(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why stress yourself when you can easily sub online with quickteller, com
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by Sanemind(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
busky101:
Why stress yourself when you can easily sub online with quickteller, com
guy even quickteller no dey work,is dat serious
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by emmatega(m): 5:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Please bro, how were you able to resolve this because I'm actually having the same issue
Re: Glo Don't Want Me To Subscribe by guji12(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2018
buskie13:

the reason is cus Uve subscribed so many times in a month. D only way to sub now is auto renew. Or wait for some days

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Browse With Glo Flexi? / TCS Mediatek(mtk) Frp Removal Tool Free Download Here / Checkout 2 New Data Plans Officially Launched By MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.