Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State (986 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows / Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by Upritman(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Unconfirmed reports reaching Suanu's Blog indicate that over 28 persons have been killed by unknown gunmen who invaded Egbeda Community in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State.

This latest attack is coming barely three days after over 17 persons were killed by assailants while they were returning from cross over church service on January 1, 2018. This sad event led to a visit by Gov.Nyesom Wike and his security council during which he pledged a N200m bounty on information which will lead to the arrest of those behind the dastard act.

Suanu's Blog gathered that victims of the latest attack included about 15 women who were returning from farm, children and youths who were watching football in the area.

Some residents of the area are attributing the recurrent attacks in the area to members of the dreaded cult gang, Iceland who are loyal to embattled militant leader, Don Wanny. Mr.Don Wanny is on the watch list of security agents after a raid on his mansion and shrine led to the discovery of over ten human skulls, guns and other incriminating items.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/01/unknown-gunmen-kill-over-28-persons-in.html
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by blackbreed25(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
what is going on in p.h the year
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by Emmyloaded: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by hardywaltz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rivers of Blood
Rivers people should enjoy Mr Project that they help rig into office.
When Amaechi was Governor he personally led the team that stormed Atekes Okochiri camp and later built a Health Center on that land.
He chased away Ateke, Soboma George, Osama, Eberi Papa, Asari Dokubo et all from the state until that ineffectual buffoon and his shepopo of a wife came into power and brought them back to the state.
Today Ateke Tom is a Royal Highness. Major is a house of Assembly member representing Degema. Eberi Papa is Asari Toru LGA Chairman.

Many people don't understand why Ameachi is called Lion of Ubima. Coz it takes a Lion to chase those hardened Militants from Ijaw stock.

Don Wanny is a creation of Wike and Felix Obuah aka Go Round to use in eliminating APC members in Orashi region total he is out of control.

Rivers people I feel no sorry for u guys at all at all

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by Hector09(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmm am frm egbedat and am currently at home, my cousine was also killed, he was called to bar last year, it is not more than 28,8 peoples were killed and many injuired, some are currently missing
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by hardywaltz(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hector09:
Hmmm am frm egbedat and am currently at home, my cousine was also killed, he was called to bar last year, it is not more than 28,8 peoples were killed and many injuired, some are currently missing
Sorry for your loss.
Mods Mynd44 OAM4J kindly move this to front page so people in Rivers State will be careful with their move
movements.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by Hector09(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
hardywaltz:

Sorry for your loss.
Mods Mynd44 kindly move this to front page so people in Rivers State will be careful with their move
movements.
thanks bro, thou am not sure if the guy they just bury is my cousine, cus i can still believe that he is gone, he was with my kid sister this morning, they both ate together. Hope its a dream
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by hardywaltz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hector09:
thanks bro, thou am not sure if the guy they just bury is my cousine, cus i can still believe that he is gone, he was with my kid sister this morning, they both ate together. Hope its a dream
My colleague in the office who comes from that area was in tears all day after she received a phone call, that was how we knew there was problem in Emouha.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Chai, what we used to experience in Port Harcourt in 2007 has started again
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by nonoski: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
We are back to the Odili era in Rivers State.
Were cultists reign Supreme with the active connivance of the State Government.
The Rivers State Police Commissioner should be demoted to the rank of ASP since he cannot carry out his functions and Wike should stop collecting Monthly Security Votes (Hundreds of Millions of Naira) now that it us obvious that the State is too big for him to Secure.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by chynie: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rivers state
The government need to authorize arms
So we can all protect ourselves
Since the government is failing at its duty
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by Hector09(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
My cousine ve just been buried, rip barrester vincent, but we must to fight back, an eye for an eye makes the world a wise place

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Over 28 Persons In Egbeda, Rivers State by docadams: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hector09:

Sorry for the loss brother. Whenever I read bad news coming from the ONELGA axis I look back with nostalgia to when I spent a year in that border town between Rivers and IMO state. I ask myself what could have gone wrong

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Beat Sister Inlaw To Coma For Infidelity / Mom Shoots Man In The Head Trying To Steal Children (photo) / Lady's Intestine Ruptured From Kick By Jealous Boyfriend! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.