Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) (1550 Views)

Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Social Media / Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status / How to Claim Free $800 USDT On Trust Wallet. (no Investment Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by davidebube(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wow shocked... That was my expression when I saw the alert of 25k last month... It all started like a joke to me when my friends introduced me to Afriadvert. She was really serious about it and how she had made money from it before undecided

So I decided to join about a week after, I took the job causally and I wasn't too serious about it till I got paid 7k which motivated me instantly I start post 10 to 15 ads everyday which didn't take upto 30mins of my time

;DWhat really motivated me to write this post was my last alert of 25k because I never thought one could make that much from post on social media (something I am on almost every minute of the day).

Now the company need more hands and are going for a pre-launch with about 1000 new publishers... Which means if you are interested in this awesome job all you need to is register before it launches grin, no body is asking you to pay any money to anybody...

Visit the link below to register

Visit www.afriadverts.com/publishers sign up.

And to get more information

1 Share

Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by Pierohandsome: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ur link is not working
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
davidebube:

Wow shocked... That was my expression when I saw the alert of 25k last month... It all started like a joke to me when my friends introduced me to Afriadvert. She was really serious about it and how she had made money from it before undecided

So I decided to join about a week after, I took the job causally and I wasn't too serious about it till I got paid 7k which motivated me instantly I start post 10 to 15 ads everyday which didn't take upto 30mins of my time

;DWhat really motivated me to write this post was my last alert of 25k because I never thought one could make that much from post on social media (something I am on almost every minute of the day).

Now the company need more hands and are going for a pre-launch with about 1000 new publishers... Which means if you are interested in this awesome job all you need to is register before it launches grin, no body is asking you to pay any money to anybody...

Visit the link below to register

https:///Qq2oP3 to sign up.

And to get more information

send me the site name please....08033559733
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by leetech: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
the link ain't working,whatsapp me please 0
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by Sareal1: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Link isn't working. Send to xblaze1010@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by davidebube(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

send me the site name please....08033559733

Please try the link again
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by davidebube(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sareal1:
Link isn't working. Send to xblaze1010@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
davidebube:

send me the link again,pls
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by OluwaJesusbaby: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hello, I have successfully registered, so what next and how do I earn?
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by davidebube(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

send me the link again,pls

Afriadverts.com/publisher
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by davidebube(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2018
OluwaJesusbaby:
Hello, I have successfully registered, so what next and how do I earn?
nice, just be patient someone would contact you before the launch... So just be checking your email
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by Lifeofkhaalifa: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2018
Bro please Add me on whatsapp 08153226487
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by Lifeofkhaalifa: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Bro please Add me on whatsapp 08153226487 I want u to make me understand the ad unit and adding of site
Re: How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) by gobarimark: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Please I am also interested. Add me on the was app .08136869131

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bet9ja Agent Account, If You Have For Sale, 09097790817 Call/whatsapp / Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k / Cost Benefit Of Red Interlocking Block Over Conventional Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.