Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! (471 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Dear Church Goer , Receive Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! by MChaze25(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Well i have seen a lot of idiocies in this life that i don't believe any facade posed by a christian anymore.
Have you ever gotten close to an ardent church minded christian and hit the ground running for your dire life?
Its been part of my countless experience and they don't surprise me anymore.
They can recite the doctrine or church yearly calendar from A-Z but still cannot think positive for once!
Their name is called out on every church society or group but still can't do without deadly slanders and gossips!
Don't tell me you haven't seen them before.
They are everywhere looking for whose blood to suck and talk about brazenly.
They are full of envy, lack focus, ungrateful and always crafty.
Church gives them vibes and not Christ!
If Heavenly gates is guaranteed by number of church programmes & services, they will make Heaven.
There is no church they don't go to or sort out coz they can't stand one church alone sometimes.
Had a friend like that last year.
He walked straight from the church to my house to drop a bomb of a lie!
No fear or freight, No guilt or Conscience..Just a religious bigot
One strange thing is that they don't read their bible and know less about Christ.
They so much love the church dangerously coz even their master the devil is a church goer.
Re: Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! by greatnaija01: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
yes you are RIGHT but also BLIND.... if this is how you think then HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE TRUE CHRISTIANS? or are u saying none are true....

cos by this you too have erred

MChaze25:
Well i have seen a lot of idiocies in this life that i don't believe any facade posed by a christian anymore.
Have you ever gotten close to an ardent church minded christian and hit the ground running for your dire life?
Its been part of my countless experience and they don't surprise me anymore.
They can recite the doctrine or church yearly calendar from A-Z but still cannot think positive for once!
Their name is called out on every church society or group but still can't do without deadly slanders and gossips!
Don't tell me you haven't seen them before.
They are everywhere looking for whose blood to suck and talk about brazenly.
They are full of envy, lack focus, ungrateful and always crafty.
Church gives them vibes and not Christ!
If Heavenly gates is guaranteed by number of church programmes & services, they will make Heaven.
There is no church they don't go to or sort out coz they can't stand one church alone sometimes.
Had a friend like that last year.
He walked straight from the church to my house to drop a bomb of a lie!
No fear or freight, No guilt or Conscience..Just a religious bigot
One strange thing is that they don't read their bible and know less about Christ.
They so much love the church dangerously coz even their master the devil is a church goer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! by samuelizz(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
He don go your church before? sad
Re: Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! by MChaze25(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
yes you are RIGHT but also BLIND.... if this is how you think then HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE TRUE CHRISTIANS? or are u saying none are true....

cos by this you too have erred

A true christian reflects it in their behaviours, social ethics and manners.
you can hardly complain of their gots and same do others
Re: Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! by MChaze25(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
samuelizz:
He don go your church before? sad
All churches as long as miracle is happening there
Re: Even The Devil Is A Church Goer! by greatnaija01: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
am so sorry but you are completely WRONG

If you wanna know the truth, kindly sit n remove sentiments and I will clearly teach you that the words "a true christian" is actually over exaggerated because NO ONE CHANGES IN AN INSTANT.... not even Jesus's disciples, peter was still fearful, judas was still gonna betray even tho he was a follower of Christ, THOMAS was a major doubter YET Jesus didnt remove him from being a disciples.... CHRISTIANITY is only known by what we have BELIEVED. it is BELIEVING that changes BEHAVIOR and it is never INSTANTLY.... it is a process just as CLOTHES are not washed INSTANTLY... it takes time. So also the HOLY LIFESTYLE everyone seeks in the other rather than in themselves.

YOU CAN BE A CHRISTIAN who has issues with sex, masturbation, lying etc.... it does not change the fact that you believe in Jesus... it only shows you need HELP but you have been saved from HELL and the CONSEQUENCES.... CHARACTER can not change in a day no matter the greatness of our beliefs... BECAUSE it is only through PRACTICE that anyone has mastered a way of behaving.

SO DO NOT JUST COME HERE AND SPEAK AGAINST CHRISTIAN WHEN YOU TOO HAVE YOUR FLAWS. rather PRAY.... and Love even those who treat you wrongly- this is what Jesus commands. BUT TO JUDGE ONE ANOTHER.... that is not our JOB.

MChaze25:

A true christian reflects it in their behaviours, social ethics and manners.
you can hardly complain of their gots and same do others

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Response To The Popular Question "Did You Pray For Me In Church Today? " / Different Kinds Of People In Church (7) [1 Peter 5:1-4] / Prophet TB Joshua Lands In Harare, Zimbabwe For A Private Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.