Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Urgent:i Need Direction To Swotroyal School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent:i Need Direction To Swotroyal School (304 Views)

GTB Aptitude Test; Please I Need Direction To Gtb Centralized Processing Centre / Please, I Need Direction To Ikeja (omole Phase 1) From Iju Ishaga / Direction To Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:i Need Direction To Swotroyal School by Ademat7(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
I have an appointment there tomorrow and I need the cost of fare to the place from obalende(I know my way to obalende) as well as direction
According to Google map it is located around lufasi nature park in Sangotedo after Ajah
Re: Urgent:i Need Direction To Swotroyal School by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ademat7:
I have an appointment there tomorrow and I need the cost of fare to the place from obalende(I know my way to obalende) as well as direction
According to Google map it is located around lufasi nature park in Sangotedo after Ajah

take bus going to TBS #200 - # 300 frm there take bus going to Sangotedo, #300 - #500 them take a bike to where u going

(1) (Reply)

PHP Web Developer Needed To Customize Exisiting Template (URGENT) / Pls Who Know About Jesseyfied Mfb Assesment Test? / Find A Job Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.