Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering (749 Views)

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by martyncee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please my fellow nairalanders, I have been unemployed for over 4 years after my graduation in the year 2013 and my service year was 2015. I used to be in enugu after my service year, doing some electrical installations and maintenance jobs but contracts hardly come by and the little one you will get, they offer you peanut because of the high rate of roadside Electricians. So I relocated to Lagos in search of job within early 2017 but to no avail. Please if anyone has opportunity for Electrical Engineer or Network Engineer help a brother. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you, any suggestion or support will be highly appreciated. God bless you all!!!
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by free2ryhme: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
martyncee:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I have been unemployed for over 4 years after my graduation in the year 2013 and my service year was 2015. I used to be in enugu after my service year, doing some electrical installations and maintenance jobs but contracts hardly come by and the little one you will get, they offer you peanut because of the high rate of roadside Electricians. So I relocated to Lagos in search of job within early 2017 but to no avail. Please if anyone has opportunity for Electrical Engineer or Network Engineer help a brother. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you, any suggestion or support will be highly appreciated. God bless you all!!!

Candidates are invited for SCA (Supply Chain Academy, Coca-Cola) technical training program .
-
HND or 2-2 degree and below?
No first class or 2-1 please

Details here:
A 1year in house full training on operations, electro-mechanical and utilities areas.
50k stipend to be paid to each trainee.

Daily lunch provided
Medicals provided
Uniforms provided

Help somebody if you can but not more than 28years old.
CV sent to joseph.opeola@cchellenic.com
Note: discipline (Engineering) - Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, or any other related courses.
Thanks

I had to go through the archives to find this post

apply

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by gistyou: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Are you a Nigerian students in need of funding to start or complete your tertiary studies? At ScholarshipsNigeria, our aim is to connect financially needing students with scholarship opportunities from within the country and around the world.
Scholarships are financial awards for students who achieve outstanding academic results. Scholarships are “gifts” to help students further their education and are not required to be paid back or worked back. Scholarships are usually awarded by universities, corporations and government sectors and are either awarded on the basis of:
GPA or SAT Scores
Financial need
Race or historically disadvantaged
Merit
Whether you want to obtain a Scholarship to study at a Nigerian University or study abroad there are options for both!
Find a scholarship in your field of study...

STUDY QUIDELINES TO GET A JOB, Click >>>http://igist9ja..com.ng/2018/01/application-is-on-uk-offers-scholarship.html
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
If you are wireles site Engr, RF Engr and or Tranmission Engr, pls urgently send your CV to my mail box and call me.
There is HR request from Huawei on Airtel project. It is very urgent.
tayotolu@gmail.com.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by Femillionz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
The Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment is now open

73 open positions.

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-73-positions/

Kindly share with family and friends till it reaches everyone eligible

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-73-positions/
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by martyncee(m): 2:14am On Jan 05, 2018
I will apply with immediate effect, thanks guys for ur understanding.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by martyncee(m): 2:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Mcquine:
If you are wireles site Engr, RF Engr and or Tranmission Engr, pls urgently send your CV to my mail box and call me.
There is HR request from Huawei on Airtel project. It is very urgent.
tayotolu@gmail.com.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by martyncee(m): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

Candidates are invited for SCA (Supply Chain Academy, Coca-Cola) technical training program .
-
HND or 2-2 degree and below?
No first class or 2-1 please

Details here:
A 1year in house full training on operations, electro-mechanical and utilities areas.
50k stipend to be paid to each trainee.

Daily lunch provided
Medicals provided
Uniforms provided

Help somebody if you can but not more than 28years old.
CV sent to joseph.opeola@cchellenic.com
Note: discipline (Engineering) - Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, or any other related courses.
Thanks

I had to go through the archives to find this post

apply
I really appreciate your effort, I am applying with immediate effect. Thank u sir!
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering by free2ryhme: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
martyncee:
I really appreciate your effort, I am applying with immediate effect. Thank u sir!

Apply for this as too

https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nbcttc/details/6425

(1) (Reply)

Grant Thornton Nigeria Latestrecruitment (13 Positions) / Urgent Text Invitation / Police Recruitment Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.