Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend (1205 Views)

Why Do I Always Dream About School / Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! / Why I Always Dream This Days Going Back To My Primary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend by Goddycream: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
I always dream having sex in the dream,with faces familiar to me,and right now,I have no females friends, no one likes me,hatred everywhere,yesterday now,I saw myself in the river dancing to a particular music I can't understand, holding 2fowls in my hand,,
please help me friend...... am so confused now
Re: Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend by UbanmeUdie: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked

Hmmm!

You are simply being plagued by succubus spirit projected from the marine world.

In other words, you seem to have a spirit wife. The marine spirit after your life is very subtle, that is while it is using the faces of people you know so that you either begin to see them as enemies or be comfortable with the oppression, especially when they are faces of those you admire or desire.

The effect is clearly what you are experiencing now. It is either you don't get to enjoy your relationship or you can't even get into one. Disappointments, infertility and near success syndrome are also known effects of what you are going through.

I know some psychologist will say, it is your mindset or prevalent imaginations playing out in your dreams. That is a lie!

You need deliverance.

I would have recommended you engage self-deliverance, but it is obvious you are not spiritually upgraded for that, so I would advice you see a true man of God. Not some modified native doctors in suits.

You may send me a PM for direction if you want to be free. Your deliverance is possible!
Re: Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Goddycream:
I always dream having sex in the dream,with faces familiar to me,and right now,I have no females friends, no one likes me,hatred everywhere,yesterday now,I saw myself in the river dancing to a particular music I can't understand, holding 2fowls in my hand,,

You truly need JESUS.IF you are close to RCCG REDEMPTION CAMP go there for special prayer or 1st Friday of every month. There is restitution you ought to do, pls if you can remember try restitute.
Re: Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Goddycream:

The only help and helper i have for you is JESUS CHRIST... Take this to heart and confess it:
-It is written whom the Son{JESUS} makes free, is free indeed.

Through the finish work of CHRIST JESUS the Son of GOD i have been made free from the dominion and rule of the Devil and his demons. I stay and live free from their torments in the name of JESUS my REDEEMER. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend by Johncuppa(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Goddycream:
Take it easy.
You are only under a generation curses and it is reversible.
It only takes the knowledge of someone(not necessarily Pastor, but a born again Christian that understand your plight) to reverse it.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Divine Wisdom / Catholic Choir Is Robbed Of First Position In First Interdenominational Choir Co / Does God Exist Why Does He Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.