Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,194 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pst Bina Frederick: SOAR - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pst Bina Frederick: SOAR (360 Views)

Sex Is Not A One Way Traffic. Experiment Different Positions: Pst Funke Adejumo / Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called / Marriage Relationship Will Determine Whether You'll Make Heaven: Pst Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pst Bina Frederick: SOAR by ofofomedia: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
SOAR!
Glory to Jesus! It is such a great privilege to see the New Year. I congratulate every one of you that God has given this privilege and I pray for an altogether exceptional year full of grace, fulfillment of dreams and all round answered prayers. I mentioned in my last post for 2017 that the requirement for greater days, more achievements greater strides is LIFE, and that is what God has blessed you with. This is a pointer that by God’s grace, you would be a thousand time better and amount to all God wants you to be this year and beyond.
Revelation 21:5 “And he that sat upon the throne said, behold, I will make all things new.” What a joy to have a new beginning altogether. A new beginning with new graces, new opportunities, new privileges and the likes. One very profound thing you must do to enjoy this newness God has made plain before you is to have a total change of mindset.
Scripture teaches that you cannot put a new wine in an old wineskin. The new wine is the fact that God has made all things new and the old wineskin is your mindset or mentality of 2017. There must be a total agreement between your mentality and the newness God has granted you, if you must enjoy the benefits and goodness embedded in the year.
Furthermore, the old wineskin could be your perspective to life, your character, a habit, a disposition, your association and a lot more that you know about yourself that could contribute to your undoing this year. If things must get better for you and if the year must yield her increase to you, it is absolutely beyond just wishing or longing, it has everything to do with taking actions. You must sit back and take stock of your activities of the previous year, your actions and inactions, then deliberately re-strategise and take viable steps in the direction you failed, fashion out how better to do it and win this year. The ones that yielded, put in more energy and resources and get better results this time around.
read more https://web.facebook.com/Pastor-Bina-Frederick-2012755072332876/?ref=bookmarks

Cc
Lalasticlala
mynd44
www.ofofomedia.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Help Your Kids Set Standards Of Living / Pastor Kills Pregnant Lover, Child, One Other In Rivers / Please Nairaland Vote For Baby Ziva,s He Needs Nairaland Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.