Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? (3662 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by ImadeUReadThis: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
These rogues claiming to be men of God should know that they are not exempt from the laws of the Bible.

If they insist that paying tithes makes you a good christian, then they who claim to be model christians should tell us who or what they pay their tithes to. Last I checked they are not of the Levi class.

3 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by marooh: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daddy freeze crew DFC grin
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by greatnaija01: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
I HAVE YOUR CURE.

If they are not to pay tithes, kindly tell us how DEVOURERS are to be rebuked... cos its clearly vivid that devourers occur and the bible said tithe is the solution for that. So before u accuse tithers simply let us know how to deal with the devourers. Cos FREEZER GUY didnt mention that. When truth from the bible is twisted, it always leaves room for more demons to come in. so tell us, else you are not a christian and if you are not, kindly mind your own business.

ImadeUReadThis:
These rogues claiming to be men of God should know that they are not exempt from the laws of the Bible.

If they insist that paying tithes makes you a good christian, then they who claim to be model christians should tell us who or what they pay their tithes to. Last I checked they are not of the Levi class.

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by UbanmeUdie: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked

Every true man of God pays his tithe!

Everyone who believes in tithing regardless of titles or status pays his/her to God.

You don't pay your tithe to the pastor. You pay to God by bringing it to his church where it is received by the pastor for the work of the ministry and welfare to the poor, widows and orphans.

It is the responsibility of believers to bring in the tithes and not to dictate how it should be used. That is God's responsibility. What the pastor does with your tithe won't stop God from fulfilling his promise in your life as a tithe payer.

Adeboye pays his tithe in RCCG, the church he pastors.
Oyedepo pays his tithe in LFC, the church he pastors.

However, there is what is called the tithe of tithes. Every pastor is supposed to pay a tithe of tithes from his church to another ministry that him & his ministry draws spiritual succour and inspiration from.

For instance, LFC that pastor Oyedepo pastors, pays tithe of tithes to ministries like RCCG, CGM, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Kenneth Hagin Ministries etc according to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
This he has boldly spoken about severally and taught.

I am sure Daddy G.O does same too. But most pastors don't do this. That is why they suffer attacks of the devourer in ministry.

So, every wise pastor pays his tithe too. None is exempted. Large ministries deduct the tithe from their pastor's salary before it gets to them. That way, many won't be tempted not to pay.

4 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by Ukeachu1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ina no day tire
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by ImadeUReadThis: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Story.

Which tithe do they pay and to whom?

1 Like

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by eruchboy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
their bank acc

5 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by TheKingdom: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Everyone who believes in tithing regardless of titles or status pays his/her to God.

You don't pay your tithe to the pastor. You pay to God by bringing it to his church where it is received by the pastor for the work of the ministry and welfare to the poor, widows and orphans.

It is the responsibility of believers to bring in the tithes and not to dictate how it should be used. That is God's responsibility. What the pastor does with your tithe won't stop God from fulfilling his promise in your life as a tithe payer.

Adeboye pays his tithe in RCCG, the church he pastors.
Oyedepo pays his tithe in LFC, the church he pastors.

However, there is what is called the tithe of tithes. Every pastor is supposed to pay a tithe of tithes from his church to another ministry that him & his ministry draws spiritual succour and inspiration from.

For instance, LFC that pastor Oyedepo pastors, pays tithe of tithes to ministries like RCCG, CGM, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Kenneth Hagin Ministries etc according to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
This he has boldly spoken about severally and taught.

I am sure Daddy G.O does same too. But most pastors don't do this. That is why they suffer attacks of the devourer in ministry.

So, every wise pastor pays his tithe too. None is exempted. Large ministries deduct the tithe from their pastor's salary before it gets to them. That way, many won't be tempted not to pay.

You see, there are still people who reason like the British called “Niggers”
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by ImadeUReadThis: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Peter's Denial and the rooster-Crow at Dawn

All four Canonical Gospels state that during Jesus' Last Supper with his disciples, he predicted that Peter would deny knowledge of him, stating that Peter would disown him before the rooster crowed the next morning. Following the arrest of Jesus, Peter denied knowing him thrice, but after the third denial, heard the rooster crow and recalled the prediction as Jesus turned to look at him. Peter then began to cry bitterly. This final incident is known as the Repentance of Peter.

Lay practitioners of the religion now widely confused as Christianity are familiar with this piece of Christian literature which they fail to see beyond the immediate literal events.

The Denial of Peter goes beyond a single event or just with Peter. The Denial of Peter warns of the corruption of the Church of Christ which Jesus had ordained Peter as its head. Jesus also earlier warned Peter to be wary of the devil's intent to use him to destroy his Church on earth.

The Denial of Peter is actually a prophetic prediction of how the devil will corrupt the Christian movement and thus overtake Peter as its head.

The first denial refers to the Catholic Church which has so perverted the original tenets and teachings of Christ by creating an occult-hood of Satan worshiping homosexual priests bowing to the roman fertility goddess while celebrating the death of Christ.

The second denial is the Protestant movement which broke off from the debauchery of the decadent catholic fold but will later become equally as corrupt as the same Order it extracted itself from. The Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian and Anglican Order represent this second denial of Christ by the Church .

The third and final denial represents the modern day church movement such as the diabolical spiritual Order and the profiteering Evangelical movement of the false Christian religion.

The rooster crow signifies a new dawn and thus a return of Christ back on earth to restore His Church.

The profiteering evangelical movement and the diabolical Spiritual Order of Christianity are thus the last vestiges of the false religion of Christianity being peddled by the devil himself to deceive the gullible sheep.

Catholicism is thus a satanic order.

The Protestant movement a satanic Order as well.

The profiteering evangelical movement and the diabolical spiritual church is thus also a church of Satan himself.

Break free from the charlatans.

Jesus died for us to live and at His death, the inner curtain shielding the Holy of Holies was stripped.

As a Christian you do not require any institution or religious Order.

2 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by ImadeUReadThis: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
The lowest based currency denominator in the spiritual realm is the Chicken.

The chicken is sacrificed to consult with the spirit realm.

Ever heard of the riddle: why did the chicken cross the road? with it's apt reply of to get to the other side

The other side represents the other realm and the chicken crossing the road is the sacrifice of the chicken.

This riddle was used by the occult in Europe as a secret code among their members.

Now why the chicken? Why do the occult and satanist slaughter a chicken to consult their demons?

The Chicken crows twice at night; just as we cross midnight and when dawn is about to break.

The period from midnight to dawn is the time the demons roam freely. The Cock announces the devil's presence at midnight and signals his departure at dawn.

Jesus was arrested and held through out the night up till dawn before he was taken to Pontius Pilate's palace.

The cock crowed three times at this signifies the devil's presence who tempted Peter with the spirit of fear. At the last crow, Jesus locked eyes with Peter. Earlier, Jesus had warned Peter of the Devil's plan to tempt him. This is coming after Jesus had ordained Peter as his successor.

The Denial of Peter is a warning from Christ on how the devil will corrupt the future church.

The three cock crows represent the three false churches notably, the unholy Catholic church, the Protestant movement and the end time evangelical movement.

The cock crowed to warn Peter of the devil's presence.

The devil has a thing for chickens because only they can warn of his presence

The Cock has crowed three times on the church.

These fake tithe gloating pastors will be the end of the fake church

1 Like

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by Ever8054: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
I HAVE YOUR CURE.

If they are not to pay tithes, kindly tell us how DEVOURERS are to be rebuked... cos its clearly vivid that devourers occur and the bible said tithe is the solution for that. So before u accuse tithers simply let us know how to deal with the devourers. Cos FREEZER GUY didnt mention that. When truth from the bible is twisted, it always leaves room for more demons to come in. so tell us, else you are not a christian and if you are not, kindly mind your own business.

sir do the devourer attack only Christians?...cause the richest man in the world is not a christian even the richest man in Nigeria is not a Christian. so if the only way to stop the devourer is to tithe to the church and the people I just mentioned do not pay tithe to the church,....so where the devourer come dey ibeg....

3 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by Validated: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
I have restained myself from this tithe bruohaha for a long while. However, I realise that ignorance will keep people deceiving others for what they do not know. For many years I served as a freelance Treasuer at RCCG. Tithe is not given to GO, rather the Parishes retain a greater %, Area Hq, Regional HQ and Provincial HQ share the rest. The same applies to offering and first fruit. I observe that lot of comments are made sarcastically by those who are ignorant of what obtains in Christendom. I cannot speak for other churches but OP and his co-travellers should be advised that GO of RCCG Pastor EA Adeboye was not the first GO and neither does he claim to own RCCG. Anytime he retires or he is called to glory, a new GO will emerge, who may not necessarily be a family member.
On tithe and other givings in church, noone is forced to do these. If your faith is not able to carry it, you are free to attend church as a "goatie" rather than be a "sheepie". Let the goats live and let the sheep also flock. God knows His own.

By the way, am not a pastor not church leader, but a simple brother and follower of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by ImadeUReadThis: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Validated:
I have restained myself from this tithe bruohaha for a long while. However, I realise that ignorance will keep people deceiving others for what they do not know. For many years I served as a freelance Treasuer at RCCG. Tithe is not given to GO, rather the Parishes retain a greater %, Area Hq, Regional HQ and Provincial HQ share the rest. The same applies to offering and first fruit. I observe that lot of comments are made sarcastically by those who are ignorant of what obtains in Christendom. I cannot speak for other churches but OP and his co-travellers should be advised that GO of RCCG Pastor EA Adeboye was not the first GO and neither does he claim to own RCCG. Anytime he retires or he is called to glory, a new GO will emerge, who may not necessarily be a family member.
On tithe and other givings in church, noone is forced to do these. If your faith is not able to carry it, you are free to attend church as a "goatie" rather than be a "sheepie". Let the goats live and let the sheep also flock. God knows His own.

By the way, am not a pastor not church leader, but a simple brother and follower of Jesus.

What is the age of retirement for Daddy Go?

If he doesnt own the church then why is his tenure so long and not abiding with corporate regulations which Redeem falls under?

Did Jesus order Peter to build churches or buy private Jets to ease his envagelism?

You will rot in the deepest corner of hell for supporting these rogues claiming to be Christians

Maybe you are currently aspiring to be a Pastor in Redeem so you can get paid as well from the lucre tithe

1 Like

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
I HAVE YOUR CURE.

ubanmeudie, greatnaija01 validated

Did Elijah, Elisha, Jesus, Peter, Paul and the prophets of old collect Tithe.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by temptnow: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

obviously himself

2 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2018
Tithe was collected to sustain the Levites who had no inheritance because God did not allocate land to them.

Tithe was meant to sustain the poor & the Levites.

How much tithe has Adeboye given to the poor, less privilege, disables, psychiatric patients etc.?

Jesus even lambasted the Pharisees for over emphasing on Tithes over the souls of people.

Adeboye has not said anything about the activities of Fulani herdsmen terrorists against Northern Christians. Why.?

ubanmeudie, greatnaija01 validated imadeureadthis ever8054 ukeachu1 thekingdom
eruchboy

2 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by TheBlessedMAN: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2018
When a girl suddenly stops singing in the bathroom, just know that she's washing her "iskaaba iskoroboto iskelebete"

1 Like

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by greatnaija01: 4:04am On Jan 05, 2018
I do not defend adeboye but are u in his secret place? are u in his pastors meetings? are u in his christmas programs for orphans. stop generalizing based on your ignorance o... its mocks your intelligence. HE MAY HAVE DONE IT AND YOU DID NOT HEAR OR SEE IT cos... in this dark world ONLY BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST. so pls rest and KNOW... that 10% is too small to BUILD ANYTHING or to TAKE CARE OF ANYONE... cos the church started with less than 30members before they became known names of hundreds of thousands. We must know that tithe or no tithe it wont determine who goes to hell or heaven. Some pastor may eat tithe, but others were taught in their bible schools to do it as honor to God and how to use it for church work... and to God it is acceptable. The whites who brought us the gospel still pay tithe, so pls let it rest. MANY ARE THOSE WHO DIED IN THE LORD PAYING TITHE than those who are alive claiming its a new TRUTH not to pay.... God accept both.

EternalTruths:
Tithe was collected to sustain the Levites who had no inheritance because God did not allocate land to them.

Tithe was meant to sustain the poor & the Levites.

How much tithe has Adeboye given to the poor, less privilege, disables, psychiatric patients etc.?

Jesus even lambasted the Pharisees for over emphasing on Tithes over the souls of people.

Adeboye has not said anything about the activities of Fulani herdsmen terrorists against Northern Christians. Why.?

ubanmeudie, greatnaija01 validated imadeureadthis ever8054 ukeachu1 thekingdom
eruchboy
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by greatnaija01: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Was tithe commanded to prophets or priests.? Whomever was leading the move of God at a particular time was the one in the temple and synagogues and they definitely would have collected tithes.

Not everything about everyone(even Jesus) was documented o. so stop looking for truth where there is nothing. Stick with the WRITTEN WORD

EternalTruths:

ubanmeudie, greatnaija01 validated

Did Elijah, Elisha, Jesus, Peter, Paul and the prophets of old collected Tithe.?
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by gare(f): 4:10am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

I dont know why this tithe issue is giving you sleepless night, you are not paying your tithe and you will not sleep because others are paying is it your money. Pls you guys should look for something else to do, I understand it is joblessness that is causing all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by greatnaija01: 4:11am On Jan 05, 2018
is sickness not a devourer?

is an atheist not a victim of a devourer whereby he can not percieve God?

are conflicts not devourers, are there no emotional battles, spiritual battles... DO U THINK TITHE IS ABOUT MONEY? pls read your bible o where tithe was mentioned the devourer was what the tithe was instructed to be paid, it was to stop devourers. I can not come and be arguing BIBLE that is PLAIN with you. stop using common sense.

Only when you taste a higher life will you know how blind or poor you once were.... so arguments are not worth it. for those who tithing works for, let them keep paying, if it aint your thing, then stop or dont even pay BUT NEVER FORCE IT ON ANYONE AS A LAW.

Ever8054:
sir do the devourer attack only Christians?...cause the richest man in the world is not a christian even the richest man in Nigeria is not a Christian. so if the only way to stop the devourer is to tithe to the church and the people I just mentioned do not pay tithe to the church,....so where the devourer come dey ibeg....
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by gare(f): 4:13am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

If he doesnt own the church then why is his tenure so long and not abiding with corporate regulations which Redeem falls under?

Did Jesus order Peter to build churches or buy private Jets to ease his envagelism?

You will rot in the deepest corner of hell for supporting these rogues claiming to be Christians

Maybe you are currently aspiring to be a Pastor in Redeem so you can get paid as well from the lucre tithe

i dont know why you guys can not mind your business, is your father next in line to take over? we are not complaining about his age, why cant you guys just allow us the sheep to rest for once
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by Validated: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

At bolded, unfortunately, it is not your prerogative to determine who rots in hell. Only God Almighty knows His own.

That said, all you who are good at criticising Christendom dare not say a word about muslim clerics for fear of being hounded down. Who are you if not cowards? You are fast to create threads about Christian leaders but dare not speak about people being killed daily by Fulani herdsmen. If you envy the church "business" and tithe collection, why not open a church?

Woe to you hypocrites, you see the speck in your neighbour's eye but fail to notice the log in yours.
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 5:35am On Jan 05, 2018
greatnaija01:
Was tithe commanded to prophets or priests.? Whomever was leading the move of God at a particular time was the one in the temple and synagogues and they definitely would have collected tithes.

Not everything about everyone(even Jesus) was documented o. so stop looking for truth where there is nothing. Stick with the WRITTEN WORD

Pls Jesus Christ did not collect tithe and even told the Pharisees not to focus on tithe at the detriment of the lost & weak souls.

Go and read your bible properly.
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2018
greatnaija01:
I do not defend adeboye but are u in his secret place? are u in his pastors meetings? are u in his christmas programs for orphans. stop generalizing based on your ignorance o... its mocks your intelligence. HE MAY HAVE DONE IT AND YOU DID NOT HEAR OR SEE IT cos... in this dark world ONLY BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST. so pls rest and KNOW... that 10% is too small to BUILD ANYTHING or to TAKE CARE OF ANYONE... cos the church started with less than 30members before they became known names of hundreds of thousands. We must know that tithe or no tithe it wont determine who goes to hell or heaven. Some pastor may eat tithe, but others were taught in their bible schools to do it as honor to God and how to use it for church work... and to God it is acceptable. The whites who brought us the gospel still pay tithe, so pls let it rest. MANY ARE THOSE WHO DIED IN THE LORD PAYING TITHE than those who are alive claiming its a new TRUTH not to pay.... God accept both.

If he is giving to the poor, less privilege, motherless homes etc, we will know.
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 5:41am On Jan 05, 2018
gare:

i dont know why you guys can not mind your business, is your father next in line to take over? we are not complaining about his age, why cant you guys just allow us the sheep to rest for once

A Christian leader who can't speak out against Fulani herdsmen terrorism because he foisted the government of Buhari on Nigerians, is that one a Christian leader.

He is more concerned about Tithe than the souls of those in distress.

I wonder when last he visited a motherless home and gave them everything in his account and hope on God for replenishing.
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by Pavore9: 5:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Paying Tithes does not make one a "good" Christian, such gullibility has no place in Christianity! The West that brought Christianity to us, is tithing central in their Faith as it has become in Africa? Are Africans more materially blessed than them because they tithe, because the message of tithing that disturbs our ears is tied to "once you give to the Lord, you shall be multipled". Sadly tithing has been reduced to MMM format!

3 Likes

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Pavore9:
Paying Tithes does not make one a "good" Christian, such gullibility has no place in Christianity! The West that brought Christianity to us, is tithing central in their Faith as it has become in Africa? Are Africans more materially blessed than them because they tithe, because the message of tithing that disturbs our ears is tied to "one you give to the Lord, you shall be multipled". Sadly tithing has been reduced to MMM format!

Despite all the tithing, Nigerians still remain poor with lack of innovative ideas to change their condition for good.

The Europeans gave their Tithes to the poor, less privilege etc and were blessed with wisdom, health and prosperity.
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by pauljumbo: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Use your energy on the evil in the land like the killing that is going in benue state

Tithe is a religious and personal matter

People who pay tithes don't complain
Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by Pavore9: 6:26am On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

Despite all the tithing, Nigerians still remain poor with lack of innovative ideas to change their condition for good.

The Europeans gave their Tithes to the poor, less privilege etc and were blessed with wisdom, health and prosperity.

That is it. The mental shackles holding many down is undiluted! angry

1 Like

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2018
pauljumbo:

Use your energy on the evil in the land like the killing that is going in benue state

Tithe is a religious and personal matter

People who pay tithes don't complain

European pastors never emphasized on Tithe but rather the less privilege, poor, disabled etc and you can see the evidence of God's blessings in their inventions, innovations and economy.

Can Adeboye sell one of his private jet to give to a motherless or psychiatric home.?

1 Like

Re: If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? by EternalTruths: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Pavore9:

That is it. The mental shackles holding many down is undiluted! angry

John Wesley revived Christianity in Britain by centering on the souls of men and the weak/destitute/poor/etc in society which made Britain the birth place of industrialization.

Why haven't our tithing achieve such for us.?

Is it not the same God again we are worshipping.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer line ( USA ) / Images Of Europeans Praying To Black Virgin Mary And Black Jesus / Deep Sight Is A Closet Fundamentalist Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.