Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) (685 Views)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) by Vokians(m): 2:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Please Nairalanders i need your advice on what to do. My younger brother is addicted to smoking India hemp and his behaviour is becoming unbearable to the family. He distance himself from others, get angry at every slit provocation, disrespectful to everyone and keep late night. The worse part of it is that he is living his life like someone who have no future plan. We have tried our best in advising, showing him love and discouraging him from this bad habit but he still remain unrepentant and stone hearted. This has caused so much worries and concern for my parents.
Please your advice is needed on how to make him quit before this habit destroy him completely.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) by daewoorazer(m): 2:54am On Jan 05, 2018

What's wrong with youngsters abusing marijuana these days.... I can count like 3 similar threads in a space of two days....

Marijuana is cool when not abused. I've seen professors and responsibly rich individuals who indulge in marijuana and have never misbehaved.

As a non-smoker, I think the problem is with your brother's mind. He has some dark desires and needs marijuana to achieve it.... I think rehab is your best bet brother.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) by teemanbastos(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2018
The problem is not the Marijuana,
the Marijuana only brought out the problem.
The young man is unfulfilled and silently hurting, now was he maltreated? or abused? by family members?
See he is angry maybe because of some bad treatments he had received or is receiving from those who should have loved him.
Unless, you find and solve the root cause, I'm sorry the young man would only continue to vent his anger by not listening to anyone and ignoring those people that hurt him.
Moreso.. Research shows that you can't be addicted to Marijuana (cases are low)... Marijuana works with the human mind not the human body, one can get addicted to codeine, trams etc cos they alter the body structure but Marijuana doesn't.

If you also believe in God, pray for fulfilment for the young man and also pray God gives you the wisdom to tackle the root causes, finally Don't be Judgmental, be sympathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) by Vokians(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
teemanbastos:
The problem is not the Marijuana,
the Marijuana only brought out the problem.
The young man is unfulfilled and silently hurting, now was he maltreated? or abused? by family members?
See he is angry maybe because of some bad treatments he had received or is receiving from those who should have loved him.
Unless, you find and solve the root cause, I'm sorry the young man would only continue to vent his anger by not listening to anyone and ignoring those people that hurt him.
Moreso.. Research shows that you can't be addicted to Marijuana (cases are low)... Marijuana works with the human mind not the human body, one can get addicted to codeine, trams etc cos they alter the body structure but Marijuana doesn't.

If you also believe in God, pray for fulfilment for the young man and also pray God gives you the wisdom to tackle the root causes, finally Don't be Judgmental, be sympathetic.
Thanks a lot.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Smoking "India Hemp"(marijuana) by Vokians(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
daewoorazer:

What's wrong with youngsters abusing marijuana these days.... I can count like 3 similar threads in a space of two days....

Marijuana is cool when not abused. I've seen professors and responsibly rich individuals who indulge in marijuana and have never misbehaved.

As a non-smoker, I think the problem is with your brother's mind. He has some dark desires and needs marijuana to achieve it.... I think rehab is your best bet brother.

You are not far from the truth. Whenever he is angry or have issue with anyone he usually utter threat like "I will stab you" and barely listen to anyone. He see others as enemies especially those who oppose him in any way.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Chest Pain Using A Natural Herbs / Why You Do Liver Function Tests (LFT) / Remedy For Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.