Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Some Basic Photography Tips Explained For Beginners - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Basic Photography Tips Explained For Beginners (1489 Views)

12 Hottest Phone Photography Tips: How To Get Better Photos With Your Phone 2019 / Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know / Black And White Photography Tips & Exmaples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Basic Photography Tips Explained For Beginners by Notedlifestyles(m): 3:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Hello There, Today we are going to learn about photography. Believe me it’s a lot more easier than you could ever imagine, just like the popular saying “knowledge is progressive” well that’s why we want to give out some basic photography tips for people who have passion to learn photography but for one or two reasons, could not afford it, maybe due to much time to spend or lack of finance. Well here are some photography tips below for beginners.

As a beginner, first thing you must know before going into full details, is to have a brief and basic understanding of what photography is. And this brings us to the question, What is Photography?

According to Wikipedia’s definition;

Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film

In a nut shell, photography is simply an act of capturing image through the use of a camera. Which could be in various forms either portrait or landscape. So with time you’ll notice that there are different terms and techniques that relates to learning photography and also helps to explain this topic better.

Gone at those days, photography existed in Analog/manual form and this was really a serious business as every single settings or adjustments has to be made by the photographer and also in this same Analog era, storage devices like the “film” where the most common devices used upon which after an image has been captured, it’s been taken into a dark room with mercury bulb in it to be developed.

Source: https://notedlifestyles.com/basic-photography-tips-rules-beginners/

Re: Some Basic Photography Tips Explained For Beginners by Emmybreezy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Notedlifestyles:
Hello There, Today we are going to learn about photography. Believe me it’s a lot more easier than you could ever imagine, just like the popular saying “knowledge is progressive” well that’s why we want to give out some basic photography tips for people who have passion to learn photography but for one or two reasons, could not afford it, maybe due to much time to spend or lack of finance. Well here are some photography tips below for beginners.

As a beginner, first thing you must know before going into full details, is to have a brief and basic understanding of what photography is. And this brings us to the question, What is Photography?

According to Wikipedia’s definition;

Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film

In a nut shell, photography is simply an act of capturing image through the use of a camera. Which could be in various forms either portrait or landscape. So with time you’ll notice that there are different terms and techniques that relates to learning photography and also helps to explain this topic better.

Gone at those days, photography existed in Analog/manual form and this was really a serious business as every single settings or adjustments has to be made by the photographer and also in this same Analog era, storage devices like the “film” where the most common devices used upon which after an image has been captured, it’s been taken into a dark room with mercury bulb in it to be developed.

Source: https://notedlifestyles.com/basic-photography-tips-rules-beginners/
I love your write up on photography please I'm a novice in the Field and I'm about going into it I need some quality advice on it thanks here is my number 08168974454
Re: Some Basic Photography Tips Explained For Beginners by Notedlifestyles(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okay I'll contact you as soon as possible

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / Steve Crown Wonderful Artwork By Nairaland User / Print Advert What Do You Think: Your Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.