Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) (26789 Views)

AFCON Trophy Missing At CAF Headquarters In Egypt / Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by Franky9584(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
well deserved!!!
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by degyoniro(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigeria coach could not win the best coach even the super falcon could not win The women category
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by einsteine(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bodeson025:
those of you saying sallah deserved the award, did you ask yourself what measure was use for the award? for victor Moses not to make the 3rd final list it say a lot of this award. the last time i check the award is for 2017 performance not 2018. were was sallah when Moses was winning best player of the months, man of the match and even won the league for Chelsea, Moses contributed a lot to Nigeria qualifying for world cup and so on. sallah performance did not qualified him to win the award this year.

I hope you know we just entered 2018? Salah was Africa's best player in the year 2017. He helped Egypt get to the final of the nations cup, helped Egypt qualify for the World Cup after many years of missing out, scored tons of goals for Liverpool and Roma. What did Moses do? Moses that did not even play in Africa's premier international competition, the Nations Cup.

Well deserved award to Salah.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
einsteine:

I hope you know we just entered 2018? Salah was Africa's best player in the year 2017. He helped Egypt get to the final of the nations cup, helped Egypt qualify for the World Cup after many years of missing out, scored tons of goals for Liverpool and Roma. What did Moses do? Moses that did not even play in Africa's premier international competition, the Nations Cup.

Well deserved award to Salah.
how many goals did kante scored to become best player in epl last season....how many goals did cannavaro scored to become world best in 2006....the days pple like zidane won was it about their goals....kk luk at caf 11...u wanna tell me that these are our best...and who voted where did d votes took place surely it must have been rigged....if Moses made the top three it would have been fair enough......caf awards amongs all awards is the dumbest of all....
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by einsteine(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
how many goals did kante scored to become best player in epl last season....how many goals did cannavaro scored to become world best in 2006....the days pple like zidane won was it about their goals....kk luk at caf 11...u wanna tell me that these are our best...and who voted where did d votes took place surely it must have been rigged....if Moses made the top three it would have been fair enough......caf awards amongs all awards is the dumbest of all....

Oga, Moses is not among the three best African players. He didn't even play in the Nations Cup. His level of performance is nowhere close to that of past winners like Samuel Eto'o and Yaya Toure or that of past contenders like Okocha or Aboutreka. I am sure if Moses was not a Nigerian, you wouldn't even be talking about him.

The CAF 11 clearly says fans 11. It was voted by fans.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by internetpo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

The guy is good. Have watched him when played for Al-haly at the CAF champions league final.

Hmm. Let's call him to the National Team nah
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by greypencils: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
DrKlever:
Well deserved for Salah. But this CAF eleven sha, me i think would struggle to even beat Nigeria national team if ataw they could. undecided
you call that a CAF 11? Without betrand traore, victor moses, sadio mane, vincent aboubakar, aubameyang? Even Mahrez and Iwobi beta pass this CAF 11...abeg this list is complete nonsense
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
internetpo:

Hmm. Let's call him to the National Team nah
I don't know why Genort Rohr is yet to invite him to the team. I hope the this list will convince super eagles coach.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by greypencils: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
DrKlever:
Well deserved for Salah. But this CAF eleven sha, me i think would struggle to even beat Nigeria national team if ataw they could. undecided
you call that a CAF 11? Without betrand traore, victor moses, sadio mane, vincent aboubakar, aubameyang, bassogog? Mahrez and Iwobi beta pass this CAF 11 sef, remember Cameroon won CAFCON and no cameroonian is on that list..abeg this list is complete nonsense
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:49am On Jan 06, 2018
einsteine:

Oga, Moses is not among the three best African players. He didn't even play in the Nations Cup. His level of performance is nowhere close to that of past winners like Samuel Eto'o and Yaya Toure or that of past contenders like Okocha or Aboutreka. I am sure if Moses was not a Nigerian, you wouldn't even be talking about him.

The CAF 11 clearly says fans 11. It was voted by fans.
the same caf eleven that mane aubamayang was not among...that caf 11 is shit....Moses deserve a top three...take it or leave it....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Gianni Infantino (FIFA President) In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Mybet9ja Booking / Nneka Ogwumike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.