Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way (1528 Views)

Have You Been Charging Your Phone Wrongly? / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / We've Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Cyrilbenz(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2018
No matter how good the battery is on your smartphone, if you’re using it heavily, it will barely last you an entire day.
For some people the reality is even worse, with an old iPhone 5 I used to have, if I managed to get eight hours of life from it, I’d consider myself very lucky.
Things got even worse as the battery aged. But, there’s a long-held belief that charging your smartphone in short bursts will cause long term damage to the batteries, and you’re better off waiting until they’re close to dead before charging them.
But this isn’t true according to a site belonging to battery company Cadex called Battery University. They argue that leaving your phone plugged in when it’s fully charged (like say, if you put it charging overnight) is bad for the battery in the long run.
Once your phone reaches the desired 100% battery when it’s plugged in, it receives “trickle charges” to maintain the battery at full charge.
This keeps the battery high-stress, high-tension state that wears down the chemistry within the battery and is bad for it in the long run.
READ MORE>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/01/weve-been-charging-our-smartphones.html

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2018
I'm not following that dodgy link
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by loomer: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Chief read the original article where ever u get am from. In as much as them say no charge full, they also said you don't need take the charger out when it's full.
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Nawa thats too long abeg my need this advice but this is too long

Just me simple one for my s32
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Cyrilbenz(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by bravesoul247(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
How should we charge now?
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please how should we charge oo especially the ITEL USER
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Cyrilbenz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
click on the read more to see it
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Benemond(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Nawa thats too long abeg my need this advice but this is too long

Just me simple one for my s32
I mean itel
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Cyrilbenz(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2018
if its too long den you are not ready nah
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Ennyholar: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Seriously
Can't believe have changing my Camon CX wrongly.
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by froshroy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cyrilbenz:
No matter how good the battery is on your smartphone, if you’re using it heavily, it will barely last you an entire day.
For some people the reality is even worse, with an old iPhone 5 I used to have, if I managed to get eight hours of life from it, I’d consider myself very lucky.
Things got even worse as the battery aged. But, there’s a long-held belief that charging your smartphone in short bursts will cause long term damage to the batteries, and you’re better off waiting until they’re close to dead before charging them.
But this isn’t true according to a site belonging to battery company Cadex called Battery University. They argue that leaving your phone plugged in when it’s fully charged (like say, if you put it charging overnight) is bad for the battery in the long run.
Once your phone reaches the desired 100% battery when it’s plugged in, it receives “trickle charges” to maintain the battery at full charge.
This keeps the battery high-stress, high-tension state that wears down the chemistry within the battery and is bad for it in the long run.
READ MORE>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/01/weve-been-charging-our-smartphones.html
You are very foolish for not posting the whole thing here.
Re: We’ve Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time, See The Proper Way by Cyrilbenz(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2018
tank but visit the link to get more details and other interesting post

(1) (Reply)

Double Smartphone Giveaway By Naij.com, And Henreeneo / Oukitel U18 Full Specs And Price (iphone X Alternative) / Backberry Classic For sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.