Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Get 300 And Above In JAMB Without Using Expo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get 300 And Above In JAMB Without Using Expo (429 Views)

How To Pass Jamb Without Studying Hard / Best Way On How To Pass JAMB Without Reading Your Books / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 300 And Above In JAMB Without Using Expo by ggrun: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2018
JAMB has already started selling their form again, and you know what? Million of candidates are going to purchase the form together with you.

To keep it short, I will say you are competing with over one million candidates. You might be thinking how it is over one million candidates, let me break or dismantle it down to your level.
Last year, it was reported by JAMB that over 1.7million candidates applied for UTME, out of this multitude, universities in Nigeria will accept maximum of 600,000 candidates altogether. Do the math yourself then you see the candidates that will be left without admission. Now let us say half of those candidates that were not admitted, will partake in this coming UTME together with the new set of candidates. I will leave you to do the math all by yourself. Looking at the number of candidates that will partake in this UTME, there are chances that you might be admitted and there are also chances that you might be denied admission.

This is left for you, but u want to be of help, I mean i want to assist you. What type of assistance are you thinking about? No no, not that kind of assistance, so far you can read English Language then you should know that i specialize in assisting candidates by giving out helpful and useful tips. I hope you find it helpful and useful as I do.

You all know the frustration of writing JAMB again and again, well if you don’t, i do. I wrote JAMB twice before gaining admission into the university. The earlier you realize how frustrating it is, the better. I have not started my assistance which I’d promised, all what you have been reading is just the intro of this ebook.I hope you don’t mind the way i write, i just want this E-book as engaging as possible. I hope you are ready to read what i have for you, don’t be surprised or should i say don’t be disappointed if what you see are things you already know but for those who don’t know this things, you will be glad you read all this.
Now, the time has come to start telling you things you need to know. You are ready? If yes, let’s ride on. If no, then i don’t know what to say.

Please, click here to read the full article
Re: How To Get 300 And Above In JAMB Without Using Expo by olayinks007(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2018
So after scoring 300 nko. Does dat guarantee d person of gaining admission.? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Technology Development Fund Phd Scholarship 2018/2019 | Apply Online / Does Jamb 3 Years Policy Still Holds? / DE Form Challenges, Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.