Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

An Open Letter To The Defense Headquarters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Open Letter To The Defense Headquarters (400 Views)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Defense Headquarters by kozmokaz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Been a traveller really exposes us to a lot .the good , the bad , and the ugly !
And honestly I have all three in various scales .
The main reason of writing this article is to bring to the notice of the authorities on the corrupt practices been engaged by our various law enforcement agencies along umuahia , port harcourt road .

The major one that prompted me to write this article is that which is been carried out by the ARMY .
Yes I said the ARMY ! it actually is an open secret ! The army which ought to be the pride of a nation have stopped so low by engaging in mounting road blocks and extortion ! Even in front of there various barracks ( FOB Isi alangwa, and 144 battalion Asa) and also on various check points sighted ( actually counted over 9 army check points alone along umuahia -port harcourt road ) .
Most of them actually went extra miles by employing touts to do the extortion for them . Funny enough the GOC commanding the battalion and the defense headquarters MIGHT be aware of this practice . Because like I said earlier on , " it is an open secret "

Well , I don't expect them to deny or accept the claims ,we the citizens of this country already know the truth .

On a short note , I also wanna point out the once been done by the NPF ( not new sha ) but now more advanced that they now extort money even in front of the CCTV. Installed (lol) .
Police check points to note include

Check point along Obi Igbo Eleme junction
Check point along refinery road
Check point along igbe ichte

Let the relevant authority carry out an independent investigation to confirm my claim

NB I have some pics , but not gonna share (maybe yet ) till the time is right .

Shalom
✓ From a good Nigerian

Lalaaticlala
Mynd44
Re: An Open Letter To The Defense Headquarters by RustyRex007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Defense Headquarters by kels4fun(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Docks In Court After Imprisoning Teen / 6 Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack In Benue With AK47 / Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike Put N640m For To Arrest The 32 Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.