Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

See Satan's Twitter Account... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Satan's Twitter Account... (341 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? / "Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Satan's Twitter Account... by Buzzgal: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
The parody account, with a bio that states ‘turn on my notifications for a good spot in hell’, tweets out interesting one-liners based on current events and occurrence around the world.

Moreover, the user also gives his/her insight about various issues. Check out some of the tweets below:

Why is “go to hell” an insult when hell is where I’d feel more at home
— Satan (@s8n) December 22, 2017
‘Tis the season to be sinning
— Satan (@s8n) December 11, 2017
Don’t stress too much about life. You’re not getting out of it alive anyway
— Satan (@s8n) December 1, 2017
I don’t punish sinners. I party with them.
— Satan (@s8n) November 26, 2017
I’d tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don’t wanna see you everyday.
— Satan (@s8n) November 13, 2017
Even in church you can’t escape me � pic.twitter.com/pjjWuhiXqn
— Satan (@s8n) October 27, 2017
Death is the only thing guaranteed in life
— Satan (@s8n) September 17, 2017
Don’t be racist, hate everyone equally.
— Satan (@s8n) September 10, 2017
If you think your friendships will last forever, just remember that i use to be god’s best friend.
— Satan (@s8n) July 30, 2017
The account has over 316k followers and the user is a big fan of US President Donald Trump. From calling Trump his son to feeling insulted for being compared to him, it is quite fascinating to read the kind of things this particular user posts.
Comparing Donald Trump to me is really insulting
— Satan (@s8n) November 5, 2017
6+6+6 = 18
Donald Trump was 18 once
Proof he is my son
— Satan (@s8n) August 21, 2017
Moreover, people on social media too tend to respond to this account with full enthusiasm and ‘sadism’. Check out the reactions here:

Can’t wait to meet you.
— Adam S Wright (@AltAdamWright) December 3, 2017
Goddamn, I think I love you! (No pun intended.)
— Marj Easterling (@Marj1st) December 13, 2017

*This is someone impersonating the devil on a lighter note and endearing him to people's hearts through 'funny' and intelligent tweets. The devil, even in movies like Fox's Lucifer, has been portrayed as good and misunderstood. This is to change people's perspective of Satan and make them think, "He may not be bad after all. He is just a hilarious character."

Do you know what they are doing? They are merely manipulating people into letting every guard and inhibition down because they now see the 'good side' of Satan, blinding them to the truth about who the devil really is! They are getting them not only to like Satan but to love him.

The thief only comes to steal and kill and destroy..." John 10:10. The devil is a thief, a manipulator, a deceiver and the father of lies. There is no good in evil, no light in darkness and no truth in lies.

Visit mitchelleobatu..com for more stories.

(1) (Reply)

How Assemblies Of God Reverend And Family Kept Enmity With A Friend's Family / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Birth Of The Uncreated (poem...hmmm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.