Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Can I Still Make First Class? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Make First Class? (1505 Views)

Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class / See My Cgpa For Level 200 First Semester, Can I still make first class? / 5 Most Difficult Universities To Make First Class In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hi Guys Am about commencing my 3rd year(fiue years course) in an engineering program.My first year cgpa is 3.70(5.0 scale) and am yet to see my second year result.Hopefully My Second Year Cgpa would be better compared to my first year. my question is;how possible is it for me to graduate with a first class degree? Also those of us who made first class should tell us how they started(their first year cgpa).thanks cc:fynest boi help a brother
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by biafraisdead(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
TheGenius001:
Hi Guys Am about commencing my 3rd year(fiue years course) in an engineering program.My first year cgpa is 3.70(5.0 scale) and am yet to see my second year result.Hopefully My Second Year Cgpa would be better compared to my first year. my question is;how possible is it for me to graduate with a first class degree? Also those of us who made first class should tell us how they started(their first year cgpa).thanks cc:fynest boi help a brother
no hope just dey fight for 2.1

4 Likes

Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by Teacher1776(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
The Question is, can u score A in all your courses? I doubt it. If u couldn't score A in all d courses at year one when the work is simpler, where will the magic come from? Just sustain what you have now and fight for two- one.
You still have to fight for the 2 - 1

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
biafraisdead:

no hope just dey fight for 2.1
Wow. How? But Its Just 2/10 Semesters Bro,
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Teacher1776:
The Question is, can u score A in all your courses? I doubt it. If u couldn't score A in all d courses at year one when the work is simpler, where will the magic come from? Just sustain what you have now and fight for two- one.
You still have to fight for the 2 - 1
I Was New to the system in year one.I Belieue I Can Make A's,as my second semester only had one C(but a 4unit course) and the rest were 6B's & 2A's.
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
If your second year is very good and you rise to at least a 4.15 CGPA then you could still make it.

My first year CGPA was 4.09. I studied mathematics ( a four years course).

1. Stay focused
2. Believe in yourself,
3. Go for knowledge and not grades
4. Do not ever fully believe first class grade means complete success, work on your relationship with others, get diverse knowledge, learn practical applications.

PS: What is worth doing is what doing well. If you can aim for the first class grade, pls do and while at it maintain balance in other aspects of learning.

I wish you whatever you wish yourself

4 Likes

Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
joshuakdboy:
If your second year is very good and you rise to at least a 4.15 CGPA then you could still make it.

My first year CGPA was 4.09. I studied mathematics ( a four years course).

1. Stay focused
2. Believe in yourself,
3. Go for knowledge and not grades
4. Do not ever fully believe first class grade means complete success, work on your relationship with others, get diverse knowledge, learn practical applications.

PS: What is worth doing is what doing well. If you can aim for the first class grade, pls do and while at it maintain balance in other aspects of learning.

I wish you whatever you wish yourself
Wow! Thanks a lot sir.what a priceless piece.God's grace my 2nd year cgpa would be a first class.Thanks once again.
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by Teacher1776(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
TheGenius001:
I Was New to the system in year one.I Belieue I Can Make A's,as my second semester only had one C(but a 4unit course) and the rest were 6B's & 2A's.

Just keep on doing your very best and see how it goes. I hear that science courses are pretty tougher as you climb higher. You need to score mostly A's and a few B's to be in first class. C is a no no.
Goodluck to you. And don't be too obsessed with it." just put in your best

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Teacher1776:

Just keep on doing your very best and see how it goes. I hear that science courses are pretty tougher as you climb higher. You need to score mostly A's and a few B's to be in first class. C is a no no.
Goodluck to you. And don't be too obsessed with it." just put in your best
Yeah U're right, "mostly A's".Thanks I realy appreciate.I will do my best and make sure am not obssesed with it,
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
TheGenius001:
Wow! Thanks a lot sir.what a priceless piece.God's grace my 2nd year cgpa would be a first class.Thanks once again.

You're welcome. may God's grace be with you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
joshuakdboy:

You're welcome. may God's grace be with you.
And Also with u AMEN.
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by biafraisdead(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
TheGenius001:
Wow. How? But Its Just 2/10 Semesters Bro,
in as much as it's good to be positive I think ur chances of making a first class is very very very slim.
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
biafraisdead:

in as much as it's good to be positive I think ur chances of making a first class is very very very slim.
Hmmmm.thanks a lot for ur view
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by kelvine95: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
sure, 3.75 is low but u cn better it by far in 300, 400 n 500... n end up with a gud first class... Keep pushing... believer right n pray also!! more Grace bro
.. m an engine guy presently in 500L.. not as tough as pple mk u see it!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
kelvine95:
sure, 3.75 is low but u cn better it by far in 300, 400 n 500... n end up with a gud first class... Keep pushing... believer right n pray also!! more Grace bro
.. m an engine guy presently in 500L.. not as tough as pple mk u see it!
thanks A Lot.I know it aint that easy but God is gonna help me.I thought about this issue myself when someone whom i knw so much told me abt how he missed FIRST CLASS degree despite the fact that he started with a CGPA of 4.15,got three different undergraduate schorlaships, and a 4.45 CGPA in fourth year.Although he told me that making first was very easy and that he bleeped himself up.This Guy Was Overgood Infact, But he still Couldn't get what he dearly wanted(a first class)to cap it all.His story got me pondering ever since then.I'll do my best and Gnd,in his grace and mercy will grant me my heart desire. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
angry angry
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by dsureman: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheGenius001:
thanks A Lot.I know it aint that easy but God is gonna help me.I thought about this issue myself when someone whom i knw so much told me abt how he missed FIRST CLASS degree despite the fact that he started with a CGPA of 4.15,got three different undergraduate schorlaships, and a 4.45 CGPA in fourth year.Although he told me that making first was very easy and that he bleeped himself up.This Guy Was Overgood Infact, But he still Couldn't get what he dearly wanted(a first class)to cap it all.His story got me pondering ever since then.I'll do my best and Gnd,in his grace and mercy will grant me my heart desire. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

first class seems v.hard but it's achievable, I had a third class the first time I did Bsc, presently I'm run another Bsc and my CGPA is 4.59
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by babyfaceafrica: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Noted
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by kennyjam: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
dsureman:

first class seems v.hard but it's achievable, I had a third class the first time I did Bsc, presently I'm run another Bsc and my CGPA is 4.59

nice one bro......

it must pay off by God's grace!
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by barackodam: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2018
TheGenius001:

Second semester 100lvl?

4 unit?

Ah shocked

Which course biko?
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by barackodam: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2018
To your question, I know of someone who did it, he had an upper class in his first year, but graduated with first class, the price?

He had 6 back to back 5.00 GPAs
.so, that's the price you have to pay
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by dsureman: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
kennyjam:

nice one bro......

it must pay off by God's grace!

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
dsureman:

Great! quite an improvement.Thanks A Lot
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
barackodam:
To your question, I know of someone who did it, he had an upper class in his first year, but graduated with first class, the price?

He had 6 back to back 5.00 GPAs
.so, that's the price you have to pay
wow ! Thats Wonderful.Thanks A Lot.I'll do my best,
Re: Can I Still Make First Class? by TheGenius001: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thanks to everyone who has offered me their piece of advice.I so much appreciate.Now,the conclusion is " it is still possible for me to make a first class degree by God's grace. I have done extraordinary things academically b4 now and i c this as a new challenge to prove myself.I'll Make it " Thanks Once Again.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2018/2019 Remedial Application / Data Yakata Is Again Oooo For 2018 Enjoy Your Data / Best Result From Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.