Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! (722 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by tawa89(f): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please does anyone know how much Ethiopian Airline will charge to from Abuja Airport to Cairo Airport with a at least 16hr stopover at Addis Ababa for me to cover an event?
I have just the fare for ABuja to Cairo with a 3hrs stopover at Addis Ababa.
Anywhere I can get any info to help.
Date of departure is 21/01/2018
And return date is 30/ 01/2018.
Economy class
Any input is greatly appreciated.
Re: Help! by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
tawa89:
Please does anyone know how much Ethiopian Airline will charge to from Abuja Airport to Cairo Airport with a at least 16hr stopover at Addis Ababa for me to cover an event?
Economy class

Do they have a website?
Re: Help! by tawa89(f): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yup.. There's nothing on the website regarding the number of hrs of stop over time,
justwise:

Do they have a website?
Re: Help! by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
tawa89:
Yup.. There's nothing on the website regarding the number of hrs of stop over time,

I'm not sure you checked that website very well that was why i asked that question.

They provided every details about your flight including length of stopover.
Re: Help! by tawa89(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
The length of stop over is just 3hrs, its not long enough for my engagement in Adis Ababa I need like 16hrs,
and that kind of information is not there, that's why I came here to ask people with more travel experience
justwise:

I'm not sure you checked that website very well that was why i asked that question.

They provided every details about your flight including length of stopover.
Re: Help! by justwise(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
tawa89:
The length of stop over is just 3hrs, its not long enough for my engagement in Adis Ababa I need like 16hrs,
and that kind of information is not there, that's why I came here to ask people with more travel experience

You are asking the wrong question. If you want to stay longer in Addis Ababa then get a visa to Ethiopian.
Re: Help! by Aphrodite007(f): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
tawa89:
Economy class

Ethiopia is very strict. Unless the person is meeting you at the waiting lounge in the airport, you cannot leave the airport (well no country will allow you to with your Nigerian passport). Apply for an Ethiopian visa. Your inviter will need to speak to the ministry of defence to get you a visa permit which you will take to the embassy in Nigeria alongside your passport for your passport to get stamped. That’s the much I know sha.

(1) (Reply)

America Visa Fee Update / Non Collection Of Canada Visa Application From VFS (advice Needed). / Ekiti Tourism In Focus: Walking The Tourism Talk Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.