Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Questionmark Entertainment Studio Promo! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Questionmark Entertainment Studio Promo! (1164 Views)

Unbeatable Studio Promo (become The Studio Family) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questionmark Entertainment Studio Promo! by cedaflyson: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
QUESTIONMARK STUDIO PROMO!

Desire a conducive and professional Musical Recording Studio Environment equipped with state of the art recording equipment and facilities? It’s stereotypical to start promoting the products we use, hell no! Someone has got to get paid for that, I ‘m clear on the fact that you must have considered achieving world class production with your musical projects but then only a handful of artists understand the pre & post recording secrets & standards applied to attaining chart topping hit songs, well you don't have to bother about that cos that's where we come in. Great! It’s cool that you are an incredible singer, no doubt it's a good start but then again from a honest opinion you don't have to be a great singer to hit the jackpot, ironically speaking quite an amazing number of the so-called Naija superstars actually sing. They are just business men, "show me the money" syndrome.

Enough said, perhaps it's time you threw a hook into the river and see what it catches, we all have but a lifetime so it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, like I always say "you never know "then you blink and suddenly become one of those stars who proudly use the famous phrase "and the rest is history".

The formula is insanely simple: good artist + great production team = your guess is good enough

QuestionMark Entertainment needs no introduction when it comes to the showbiz terrain in Naija and of course you know what we represent, right? Anyways, at the moment our in-house recording studio is available for commercial use at a very affordable rate, 50% slashed off the original cost only for clients who intend to book at least two studio sessions, this promotion takes effect as from the 12th of April, 2010 until the 12th of May, 2010, the idea behind this is to provide upcoming prospects with the ideal studio environment to explore their potentials.

STANDARD PRICE: 1 Session (8 hours) = N25, 000
PROMO PRICE: 2 Sessions (8 hours x 2) = N25, 000
PROMO PRICE: 1 Session (8 hours) = N15, 000

Did I mention that during the promo validity period the price is further negotiable for upcoming artists who intend to embark on a complete album project with us and we call it the bumper package. If we are impressed with your delivery then a record deal could be on the cards, shhhhh! Did I just say that, well its true, you just have to bring it on, and who knows?

It's alright to call us the music people, Just come as you are, and let's synergize, I mean let's make hits.

If you want to know more on this subject feel free to call This digits: 08032258852, my e-mail: cedaphlyson@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Song Mixed And Mastered By Marqai / In Need Of A Soundcard Mixer For My Home Studio / Cheap And Affordable Alaba Mixtape For All Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.