Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha (2912 Views)

How Do I Handle Such A Boss / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha by exlinklodge: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is not going viral guys, it has gone viral already. People can come up with stupid excuses sha just to skip work and attend to their personal needs. HR ladies or guys should be turf on this kind of employees.

For me as HR guy, if you want to skip work, you are going to be ducked and an employee will even give a one week notice before skipping work regardless of the emergency or face query.

Check out the conversation below and tell me what you think.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/checkout-viral-conversation-between.html

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha by scaramenga: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
op abeg where did this dead "chat" go viral?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha by anitapreeti(f): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
scaramenga:
op abeg where did this dead "chat" go viral?

grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha by Hotshawarma(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
very boring chat
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha by yomskid: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha by ClitoPen: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
See name!
Over emojized lame chat

(1) (Reply)

Cipm Induction / How A Ship Bilge System Looks Like.. / Help On How To Send Neco Result To Wes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.