Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (27423 Views)

How To Sell Skrill to Naira in Nigeria / How Do I Withdraw From Eco 6 Lumi / How Can I Withdraw My Money From Skrill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by BestAchiever(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please, if you have withdrawn money from your skrill account to a Nigeria Naira Account or Naira Master Card. Tell me and how I can go about it and the Bank you used. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by oceanized25(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
I did it today to my uba acct,n d transaction didn't take up to 30minutes,but they charged USD 6.63 for transaction fee.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by BestAchiever(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2018
oceanized25:
I did it today to my uba acct,n d transaction didn't take up to 30minutes,but they charged USD 6.63 for transaction fee.
Thanks for the info.

I have tried mine and it works
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by oceanized25(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2018
BestAchiever:

Thanks for the info.

u welcome bro
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by nwarosa: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
oceanized25:
u welcome bro
Does this work with PayPal as well?
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by janga(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
BestAchiever:

Thanks for the info.

you guyz tried it and its work with Normal naira bank account or with dollar account.

i requested for a dollar account opening because of this and i cant withdraw skrill balance direct to my gtb bank Naira master card

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
oceanized25:
at what rate was a dollar?
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by chamoworldwide: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2018
can i also transfer money from netteller to my nigerian bank account?

1 Like

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by BestAchiever(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2018
janga:

you guyz tried it and its work with Normal naira bank account or with dollar account.

i requested for a dollar account opening because of this and i cant withdraw skrill balance direct to my gtb bank Naira master card

I used FCMB Naira Account and it works.

1 Like

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by timkuro(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
BestAchiever:

What was their rate and charges?

1 Like

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by BestAchiever(m): 3:20am On Jan 19, 2018
timkuro:

What was their rate and charges?
300 per $
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by macphilip: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by StrongerMan(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Does that work?
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by nwachukwu9(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
BestAchiever:

300 per $
i can buy your skril 330/$
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2018
We buy and sell BitCoin, WebMoney and Perfect money at a reasonable amount. withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction check my signature for contact details.
BestAchiever:
Please, if you have withdrawn money from your skrill account to a Nigeria Naira Account or Naira Master Card. Tell me and how I can go about it and the Bank you used. Thanks.

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Joshuakure(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by jinka(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
BestAchiever:

boss pls which online business are you making money from that you are been paid with skrill

Pls help a brother, I want to learn
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Delareen: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
To withdraw money from me teller, you have to do it through still. Send money from your neteller to still and then to your bank account. Neteller dosent allow withdrawal to bank account in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by peacengine(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
BestAchiever:

Good info bro
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by UDUMUKU: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
please i have 15$ in my skill account and i want to sell , is there a buyer which i can sell to? only visa card accepted
inbox me @ beautyisreal94@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by UDUMUKU: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
please if you want to deposit on olymp trade use only visa card as to be able to withdraw your money

1 Like

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Kenneg(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2019
janga:

Yea I did the same thing and now I can't withdraw my money back
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Donaldthomp: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please, I want to receive payment in dollars from Skrill to my zenith savings account, will it be automatically converted to Naira when it gets to my account?
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by apprentist(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
I just made a withdrawal from Skrill this morning and realised I was paid #293 per dollar. I almost cried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Don't withdraw directly with skrill..it shortpays anyone.

2 months ago o withdrew $150 using skrill,they sent me 28k plus.Can you imaging that?

I regretted and promised not to used them directly again.I started using another method using a rate of 320 to $ .

Well,I can help anyone here withdraw using skill for a rate of 300 to a $.

For ur perfect withdrawal, quote my post and get whatsapp number for quick transaction.

1 Like

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Wallykiu: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Kindly send a mail to me wallykiu@gmail.com, I have $10 on my Skrill account I want to sell
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Whitemanyu: 3:58pm On May 03, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Don't withdraw directly with skrill..it shortpays anyone.

2 months ago o withdrew $150 using skrill,they sent me 28k plus.Can you imaging that?

I regretted and promised not to used them directly again.I started using another method using a rate of 320 to $ .

Well,I can help anyone here withdraw using skill for a rate of 300 to a $.

For ur perfect withdrawal, quote my post and get whatsapp number for quick transaction.
. What other methods are you using currently , am frustrated with skrill's fraudulent exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2020
Whitemanyu:
. What other methods are you using currently , am frustrated with skrill's fraudulent exchange rate.

Check my signature & contact me,thanks.
Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by luckis6: 1:37pm On May 17, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Check my signature & contact me, thanks.
Scammer.
Why don't you show others the way rather than asking to be contacted?
You want to steal their money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? by Lemonz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
luckis6:

Scammer.
Why don't you show others the way rather than asking to be contacted?
You want to steal their money.

I swear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.