Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES (29639 Views)

Stanel Group Awka Is Recruiting For Vacancies / Stanel Group Lights Up Suleja, Employs Over 300 Youths. / Job Opportunities For Young People : Rush Now, Stanel Group Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by donqx: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2018
ok
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2018
obidaddy:

Oga how do you mean sir?

If you know any thing about this company or its owners that may save innocent worker/job seeker from pains and sorrows please kindly share.
Thank you.

I've been there before. Stanel is a world class state of the art filling station. The only difference is that they do everything there, bakery, fastfood, fruits, barbing, mechanic workshop, car wash, VIP lounge (probably club or lodging or relaxing), pedicure, manicure.

In a nutshell, U're going to be employed as a fuel, kerosene or gas attendant or in one of their other shops. But believe me, the pay may be good, considering the number of people trooping in, plus their quality services.

Bonus info:
It is been rumoured that the anambra state governor's wife owns Stanel.

Let me come and be going before they beat me.
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by SkinnyNigga: 4:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Good communication skill. Good communication skill.
So if you stutter, that means no job for you in this country..
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by PharmJohn88(m): 5:11am On Jan 06, 2018
Cool. I'm going to apply; but please, do they have a branch Akwa Ibom?
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by great664(m): 5:42am On Jan 06, 2018
I am in Jos and don't speak the local dialect... That means I can't apply?
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by BruncleZuma: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Narldon:

I want to download a CAST-SCREEN App for Tablet-to-Computer

Any Suggestions?

I use Kodi and LocalCast
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by albacete(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Meaning anybody still jobless and above 30 is doomed in Nigeria

grin grin grin grin

Do you need a job to be successful in life? What happened to being your own boss?
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by BruncleZuma: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2018
albacete:

Do you need a job to be successful in life? What happened to being your own boss?

Everyone is not destined to succeed in business, and I do not need a job and if I did it will not be one that discriminates age, gender or tribal affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by Narldon: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:

I use Kodi and LocalCast

Thanks smiley

For KodiCast,

Is the Android version on Google Playstore?

How do I also get the PC version?

Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by albacete(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Everyone is not destined to succeed in business, and I do not need a job and if I did it will not be one that discriminates age, gender or tribal affiliations.

But you can hardly find a job that doesn't discriminate based on those variables. When govt agencies including military and paramilitary organizations discriminate, who will now tell the private companies like the banks and oil firms not to discriminate?

You are right when you said that one is as good as hopeless when he is above 30 and still unemployed.
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by BruncleZuma: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Narldon:

Thanks smiley

For KodiCast,

Is the Android version on Google Playstore?

How do I also get the PC version?

You have to go to the Kodi website for PC version and the Google Playstore for the Android version.
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by sunsewa16: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2018
begwong:
Ehm no be dis company wey dem say the owner dey cult?
But na dem say_demsay ooooo ✈✈

dem say,dem say,na for idle people, our society na if God favour person, e don join cult or do blood money be dat.
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by buske(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2018
EmmanuelIbeh:

I've been there before. Stanel is a world class state of the art filling station. The only difference is that they do everything there, bakery, fastfood, fruits, barbing, mechanic workshop, car wash, VIP lounge (probably club or lodging or relaxing), pedicure, manicure.

In a nutshell, U're going to be employed as a fuel, kerosene or gas attendant or in one of their other shops. But believe me, the pay may be good, considering the number of people trooping in, plus their quality services.

Bonus info:
It is been rumoured that the anambra state governor's wife owns Stanel.

Let me come and be going before they beat me.

That's not true.... Stanley Uzochukwu, a graduate of Botany from the University of Jos is the CEO of stanel Group.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by Chikeluba25(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2018
drealnamdy:
A reputable company.. Owned by the peter obi family just like next cash n carry in Abuja.... Godbless anambra people
Owned by Peter Obi family? Are you will atall?
Wetin concern Peter Obi with a company commissioned by Gov. Willie Obiano

Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by Amalision: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2018
not just that stanel group is nonsense ,over use is an understatment.
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by Slymonster(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
valmunich:

Already happening

of course it would lol.
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by mayorincorp(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Meaning anybody still jobless and above 30 is doomed in Nigeria

grin grin grin grin

You better thank God ...alot of people out there as nothing not even a job same as me too
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by kashmoney12(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
pls tell me more about them i want to apply pls have u work with them before or u have any negative experience working with them
?...reply
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by kashmoney12(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
kashmoney12:
pls tell me more about them i want to apply pls have u work with them before or u have any negative experience working with them
?...reply
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by Femillionz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by uckennety(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Am in port Harcourt i applied for AWKA as i speak igbo very well i applied via email any hope for me
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2018
OK
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
You have 2 options as stated below:

snowwhyte607:
I'm in Jos presently, should I submit my Curriculum Vitae in person, or should I send it through the email address given above?

God knows that I'm in dire need of this job. I need response @AmericanQuarter.Thanks in anticipation

Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's in person (prefereably) at Stanel World, Awka or send same with scanned passport photograph to: stanelworld@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by uckennety(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
You have 2 options as stated below:

Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's in person (prefereably) at Stanel World, Awka or send same with scanned passport photograph to: stanelworld@gmail.com

Am in ph
Speaks igbo well
Sent a mail to akwa
Any hope for me
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by familysms: 3:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Just got a text interview from Stanelworld Awka tomorrow by 9am
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by uckennety(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2018
familysms:

Me nothing yet ooooooooo
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by Ibrochaka(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
uckennety:

Me nothing yet ooooooooo
likewise me, i have'nt receive any text oo, though i submited my Cv online
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by ekoyo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
familysms:
did u apply by mail?
Re: Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES by uckennety(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ibrochaka:
likewise me, i have'nt receive any text oo, though i submited my Cv online

What do we do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Average Salary Of SSA And Special Adviser? / Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.