Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc (1614 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / DPR Interview Invite / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc by TIOKOMON(m): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Good day Nairalanders,

I don't know if anyone got or knows about C & I Leasing Plc?

I got a job interview invite with them for the position of a Bank Marketing dated 10/01/2018, venue at Lekki Phase 1. Please no time was put in the invite and address not fully detailed.

Can somebody help me with the address, what time is ideal to get there, and any idea of the Bank marketing job or the recruiting bank?

Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2018
The next person will explain
Re: Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc by tosbobby(m): 4:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Hello,
I got the same thing but no time schedule.
But i think 9am is still okay.
Pls did you actually apply as a Front Line Teller or Bank Teller and when was it?
And was it through their website www.getajobng.com
TIOKOMON:
Good day Nairalanders,

I don't know if anyone got or knows about C & I Leasing Plc?

I got a job interview invite with them for the position of a Bank Marketing dated 10/01/2018, venue at Lekki Phase 1. Please no time was put in the invite and address not fully detailed.

Can somebody help me with the address, what time is ideal to get there, and any idea of the Bank marketing job or the recruiting bank?

Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc by TIOKOMON(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2018
I can't remember what I applied for or the means I applied again, guess it might be long.

Got an info that they recruit for Diamond bank and the pay is 30k, nawao! How through is this now, I don't know. Someone should please help us shed more light on this Bank marketing job please.......
Re: Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc by oluspicy: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
I know DAT firm very well. They are close to my place at Lekki, The Rock Drive. They are genuine.

A friend of mine went there for a bank job interview last year, although she's working presently with Diamond Bank. She hasn't be called but did well in the interview.
Re: Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc by vikithor(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
i had worked in c/i leasing from 2010 to 2013,
it has various dept handling d/f things,
its outsourcing arm is the one handling that recruitment for corporate clients.

how to get there-
wherever you are coming from(mainland)
stop at lekki phase one roundabout
board on a bike to c/i leasing drive,passing through admiralty way.
meet the gatemen(possibly Assets Guards)ie if they are still there,
tell them your mission,
they will lead you to the reception,
explain your self,after which you shall be ushered upstairs for the interview.
give us feedback later,
@ paying 30k,isnt that ridiculous?
Re: Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc by tosbobby(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Did anyone get a call from C&I today asking if you are interested in the bank marketing job?
I got a call.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Police Recruitment Form Is Out / List Of Successful Interns/houseofficers At JUTH / Vacancy For Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.