Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 18) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 18) (322 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 18) by Revadebola: 3:29am On Jan 06, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 18).
Continue From Yesterday.

6. When you dream of seeing yourself amidst faeces. Your profitable helpers will be far from you. And people will just dislike and oppose you without reason.
Such dreams disconnect you from your helpers and from favour. This kind of dreams causes people to accuse you falsely.

7. Dreams of seeing yourself back in your village, imply retrogression in life endeavors.
This dream implies strong household witchcraft are at work against your progress in life.
Once people have this kind of dream, they begin to retrogress in their careers , destiny and pursuits . Setbacks and demotion set into their lives.

8. If you are not a student, but you keep dreaming of resitting and failing in an examination. It means, a big trial or problem is on your way.
Such dream, is to warn you that the enemy is planning trial ahead of you and you should pray seriously against such dreams.
If you are presently in any trial , be encouraged that the Lord will deliver you.
Psalm 34:19 says, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all".

Prayer Points :
1. I pray against every spirit of hatred from my life.
2. I use Proverbs 3:4 to pray for unusual favour in my life.
3. Father, let my destiny helpers locate me and help me.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The Water That Satisfies / Jesus(yahshua) Probably Wasnt 33years Old / Do You Eat Or Make Love In Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.