Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How To Know What People Are Searching For Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Know What People Are Searching For Online (2012 Views)

Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? / Optimizing Your Website For Online Business Success (part 2) / See What People Are Saying About You And Your Website. How To Setup Google Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know What People Are Searching For Online by eaglegist: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Am into blogging not quite long and I have known so many things about blogging through my online research and asking of questions from my fellow bloggers.

Through my conduct of research I am yet to know how to know what people do search for in the search engines most especially google. I will be happy if someone can help me on how to collect this data. Please what sites give such information.
Re: How To Know What People Are Searching For Online by usoroakpan(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Its nt realy easy to knw all wat people are searching for, u hav a niche first and then u can get search keywords from the niche. For example u are in a app creation niche,just use google adwords keywords suggestion tool and type in ur keyword,it wil bring al the possible searches of that keyword 4 u
Re: How To Know What People Are Searching For Online by sukafia(m): 2:48am On Jan 09, 2018
eaglegist:
Am into blogging not quite long and I have known so many things about blogging through my online research and asking of questions from my fellow bloggers.

Through my conduct of research I am yet to know how to know what people do search for in the search engines most especially google. I will be happy if someone can help me on how to collect this data. Please what sites give such information.

There are ways to do that.

1. Google trends - With Google trend you can find out what is trending, which are mostly the most searched for stuffs.

2. Google AdWord keyword planner - Allows you to find out the average monthly searches for certain keywords. e.g blogging in nigeria, etc. Perfect for choosing topics with high search queries to write about.

3. Google suggestions - When you search for stuffs in Google, Google shows you suggestions related to that, these suggestions are normally popular searches.

4. Related searches - When you search certain query, at the footer you see similar searches suggested by Google, theses are popular stuffs people search for related to what you searched.

E.g blog

Searches related to blog

blog meaning

blog examples

popular blogs

blog sites

free blog

read blogs

blog sign in

create blog

1 Like

Re: How To Know What People Are Searching For Online by Solarima: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Looking for reliable information about people? Consider Veripages ( https://veripages.com/name/Cody/Barnard/ ), a free people search engine. With an extensive database, you can easily access background checks, number searches, criminal records, addresses and more. Say goodbye to endless hours of searching and guessing. Trust Veripages to stay informed and get accurate information. Start your search today for free! My personal recommendation)
Re: How To Know What People Are Searching For Online by whoislade(f): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
whoislade:
[/quote][quote author=sukafia post=64022087]

There are ways to do that.

1. Google trends - With Google trend you can find out what is trending, which are mostly the most searched for stuffs.

2. Google AdWord keyword planner - Allows you to find out the average monthly searches for certain keywords. e.g blogging in nigeria, etc. Perfect for choosing topics with high search queries to write about.

3. Google suggestions - When you search for stuffs in Google, Google shows you suggestions related to that, these suggestions are normally popular searches.

4. Related searches - When you search certain query, at the footer you see similar searches suggested by Google, theses are popular stuffs people search for related to what you searched.

E.g blog

Searches related to blog

blog meaning

blog examples

popular blogs

blog sites

free blog

blog sign in

create blog

(1) (Reply)

N A I R A Host: Nigerian Style / Joomla/drupal/wordpress/dotnetnuke/blogger (cms) Template Creator/designer. / Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.