Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? (1028 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color / Couple Rock Same Outfit Ten Years Later To Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by nepapole(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Good morning folks. I was in a public transport few days ago when i spotted a set of identical twins dressed in same outfit obviously. Then this thought came to mind; what will happen if twins are not dressed in the same outfit? Is there any major implication for failing to practice this act as a parent?
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by fakoo1: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2018
No Problem about that. Wearing the same dress and doings things together brings about more love

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by eezeribe(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2018
nepapole:
Good morning folks. I was in a public transport few days ago when i spotted a set of identical twins dressed in same outfit obviously. Then this thought came to mind; what will happen if twins are not dressed in the same outfit? Is there any major implication for failing to practice this act as a parent?
It has become a norm,a product of cultural stereotype.
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by elantraceey(f): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2018
No one said its a must
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by nepapole(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2018
fakoo1:
No Problem about that. Wearing the same dress and doings things together brings about more love
Thanks for this.
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by nepapole(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2018
eezeribe:

It has become a norm,a product of cultural stereotype.
I agree with you on this.
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by nepapole(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:
No one said its a must
yeah but it's looking like it is. U hardly see twins on different outfits.
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by Donald3d(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Its definitely not necessary , we just like distrubing ourselves
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by Nutase: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Silly question.
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by Femsyn(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2018
Aside the spirit of oneness between the twins, you definitely don't want to separate a fight/resentment between the twins because one thinks the other twin's cloth is better. This also happens between non-twins, but with twins its worse. Same with toys.

However, i see no reason for this when they are much older.

4 Likes

Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by SPDAZZY(f): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2018
I think it's for the babies not to feel that they are treated differently. One of them might feel that the other one's own is better than his, so to prevent that, they wear same thing and feel the equality. This promotes love and removes jealousy.

By the way, it makes them look cute.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by IamLaura(f): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
SPDAZZY:
I think it's for the babies not to feel that they are treated differently. One of them might feel that the other one's own is better than his, so to prevent that, they wear same thing and feel the equality. This promotes love and removes jealousy.

By the way, it makes them look cute.
You've said it all
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by ennyj01(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
i dnt knw y. i hate it when i see twins wearing dsame cloth, if i am to give birth to twins, what ever i give to "A" will b different frm wat i give to "B". they wil never go to dsame skul. i don't which to give birth to any though, because i dnt lyk dem in general
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by doubletroublmum(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'm having identical twin girls of almost 5 years now.i avoided dressing them with the same clothes, cause they are still different human beings. But now they ask me for wearing the same clothes, shoes etc. So its their wish and I follow it not all the time though,
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by sisisioge: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
I think they are cute that way until they grow older. I would dress my twin babies identical even if they are fraternal twins grin
Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by UjuJoan2: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
ennyj01:
i dnt knw y. i hate it when i see twins wearing dsame cloth, if i am to give birth to twins, what ever i give to "A" will b different frm wat i give to "B". they wil never go to dsame skul. i don't which to give birth to any though, because i dnt lyk dem in general

Lol, you're funny.

It's either you are jealous of twins or you secretly crave for them. Nobody hates twins!

Except maybe you are a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? by ennyj01(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
lol, actually am not a saddist. the thing is that the thought of me having twins scares me, but that dosen't stop me from accepting them if i eventually have one.
UjuJoan2:

Lol, you're funny.

It's either you are jealous of twins or you secretly crave for them. Nobody hates twins!

Except maybe you are a sadist.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Ways To Overcome Fear & Avoid Suicide / 18 Year Old Boy Buy Mercedes-benz Flaunt Dollars Online (photos) / 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.