Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch (891 Views)

Purported Infinix Hot 12 Appears On Google Play Console Ahead Of Launch / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Photos Of Samsung Galaxy S9+ Spotted In China Ahead Of Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by edewojames(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2018
As the year 2018 begins, Tecno is set to launch another series of the Tecno Canon family, the Tecno Camon CMore. Already, some review as well as comparison with Tecno Camon CX which was released last year has been done.

Again, the tech company has revealed to the date of the Tecno Camon CMore Launch. Actually, Tecno plans to launch the Camon CMore on January 8th this year. As you can see from the photo. So, get ready for the Tecno Camon CMore on Monday of January.

As for me, I can't wait to write on the specifications. And I also wish I will be at the venue. However, Tecno do not mention the venue were it will launch this smartphone. Probably, Tecno Camon CMore will not need any venue for launched just as the Phantom series do. A reason for this may be that the Tecno Camon CMore is not Tecno flagship smartphone. In any case, we should expect Tecno Camon CMore on Monday �.
Copied from http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/01/tecno-finally-unveiled-launched-date-for-tecno-camon-cmore.html

Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by omoalajah(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2018
This device is the best one to start the year
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by datyorubaboy: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2018
patiently waiting
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by missslimzy(f): 1:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Nice one Tecno
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by perezzie(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2018
am crushing on dis fone since i read abt it
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by edewojames(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2018
perezzie:
am crushing on dis fone since i read abt it
Like seriously. And I am about to tell you more... wink
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by TecnoServe: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Don't you just love the name; C-More...
cheesy
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by Ennyholar: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Seriously
Waiting for this device.
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by edewojames(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ennyholar:
Seriously
Waiting for this device.
Tecno extend the day of launch. Tomorrow is the day.
Re: Press Rendering Of Tecno Camon Cmore Showing Date Of Launch by Freelancerx: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just saw the pictures and it's desirable. I like it.

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing The New TEXNO Camon CM / OLX Shuts Down Offices In Kenya,nigeria & Ghana / Best App For Buying & Selling Stuff 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.