Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Subject Deleted! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Subject Deleted! (1254 Views)

Subject removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subject Deleted! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2018
It is no more available.

For more info contact fredscott868@gmail.com
Re: Subject Deleted! by marilyn016: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thank you so much. I was able to deal with my financial problems. I don't know how to thank you enough. IT WORKED!!!

1 Like

Re: Subject Deleted! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
You're always welcome. Make sure to always click on the update button to check if there is any update before using it. Regards
Re: Subject Deleted! by henry506: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yeah! it's working for me too. Though, the software is quite expensive but i can tripple it now. Thanks alot.
Re: Subject Deleted! by titi08: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LECTURE AND THE SOFTWARE. YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE IT A TRY AND IT WORKED. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DARK WEB STUFF COULD BE WORKING.....
Re: Subject Deleted! by angelick(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
learner scammer cheesy cheesy, funny how all your reviewers create a nairaland account purposely to praise your scam. Guy go find better work.
Akindehin:
Hi Guys, i bought a software from a friend in the Philippines and i decided to share it with you guys.

This is only for serious people, you can buy yours as well. This software will predict your next roll in the multiply BTC tab.

The instructions on how to use are as follow;

How To Use :

1. Open freebitco.in site (any account).

2. Go to MULTIPLY BTC Tab

3. Click the "PROVABLY FAIR" to show the current Server Seed, Client Seed, and Nounce used for next roll.

4. Open the application. (click Check for updates if needed)

5. Copy your Server Seed, Client Seed, and Nounce to the application.

6. Click "Decrypt" button.

7. This process may take up to 2 minutes (depends on RAM).

8. The application will show your next roll.

9. Bet High or Low based on the result.

10. Enjoy winning!!

You can update the application everyday for free by clicking the "Check for updates" button. Please do not distribute this application without our permission to do so. Thank you.

If you need any help, contact us : fredscott868@gmail.com

If you want proof, you can also contact me on whatsapp @+639567316711

WIN BIG MY PEOPLE!!!

Contact me for download link

(1) (Reply)

Website contents, Blogs and Academic writer Here / Planning To Start An Online Auction Site, But No Capital / How To Pay Online (wordpress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.