Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Want To Upgrade My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Upgrade My Website (1335 Views)

Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog / How Do I Upgrade My Php Version From 5.2.3 To 5.2.4 Or Higher / How To Upgrade Weblog On .com Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Upgrade My Website by alari55(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2010
hello,
How mush will it take me to upgrade my site( www.lifelinkgen.com)

mail me on alamkin55@yahoo.com or call 08026956281

Thank u
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by mrperfect(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
What do you mean by upgrading? is it redesigning or adding some features or both.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by ladijolaos: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2010
I have visited your website and I think what you need is total overhaul of your website to make it more beautiful and attractive, I can do that for you for less than #20,000. Call me on 07025600705 or visit my site on www.onlinenigeriannews.com to leave a message in my feedback form.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by OmniPotens(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
ladijolaos:

I have visited your website and I think what you need is total overhaul of your website to make it more beautiful and attractive, I can do that for you for less than #20,000. Call me on 07025600705 or visit my site on www.onlinenigeriannews.com to leave a message in my feedback form.

Sorry if this hurts. Looking at your website alone can tell you surely can do the desired upgrade to your website's standard with that amount.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by drone99(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
alari55:

hello,

Thank u

kindly check your email inbox, i just sent you an email.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by petres007(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
OmniPotens:

Sorry if this hurts. Looking at your website alone can tell you surely can do the desired upgrade to your website's standard with that amount.

Right on point! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by ugojamali(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
DreamMagicFX can effectively redesign your site at an affordable cost. We have sent you a mail and look forward to working for you. For more info please visit http://www.dreammagicfx.com
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by Afam4eva(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2010
Hello POST, I think i'll subscribe to the idea that your website needs a complete overhaul. I will help you do just that at a cheap price. Your website is more or less a static one and requires not much dynamism so the cost shouldn't be an issue. Just call me on 08033489088 or email info@internetvisa.net . Visit http://www.internetvisa.net for more details.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by ugojamali(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2010
ladijolaos:

I cannot believe that some people call themselves professional designers and developers. Seriously, I think that we in the web biz should have a regulatory body and establish standard guidelines of what websites should look like. I do not mean to be rude or spoil your business but I honestly want you to understand that your website falls far short of new standards of web designing.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by DualCore1: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2010
From the look of things, this dude is older than some of us here so make una garnish the tasi with small respect abeg tongue

All this plenty halla in the Webmasters section, I've see things that are not any better in this section.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by ogzille(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2010
Ugojamali, ur observation about ladijolaos may be correct but before u make ur opinion public, u have to check ur own sites first.

Your site and some other sites u have done (such as: www.anambraonweb.com) leaves so much to be desired.

I dont really think u re good with designs, putting ur site in perspective.

So Ugo, redesign ur site first, then u can now start lookin at having a regulatory body. Thanks
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by DualCore1: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2010
ogzille:

Ugojamali,

I dont really think u re good with designs, putting your site in perspective.
He (and his team, if any) isnt a good web designer but a promising special effects creator.
My advice, leave webdesign and focus on what you do better, Special Effects (you can become an unstoppable force, with hardwork). Please liberate Nollywood from the bondage of terrible sound and graphic effects, maybe one day I may then start watching Nigerian movies. wink

Una sabi derail thread o, I am following along in the derailment cuz it was started by Oga.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by drone99(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
IMHO, loads of web designers and developers needs some more 'education' on web development. Judging from some really crappy looking sites i have seen on Nairaland.

If i were you, i'll try and do some upgrade on my skills and learn more, there are loads of tutorials and resources online.

Cheers,
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by mcfranc(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2010
I think its high time webmasters in nigeria began upgrading themselves because the world of web development has gone beyond what some people are flaunting here. I don't mean to discourage anyone, but i think we should become more professional in our designs and developments. Nigeria still has a very large market for web services, if we position ourselves through proper training, we will reap the benefits in the end.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by drone99(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
@mcfranc, on point.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by Naijamann(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
ogzille:

Ugojamali, your observation about ladijolaos may be correct but before u make your opinion public, u have to check your own sites first.

Your site and some other sites u have done (such as: www.anambraonweb.com) leaves so much to be desired.

I dont really think u re good with designs, putting your site in perspective.

So Ugo, redesign your site first, then u can now start lookin at having a regulatory body. Thanks

Right on point, it's good to tell them to look inward before they yarn rubbish about others, meanwhile the best I can think of is http://www.rabiadesigns.co.uk/ these dude re better and cheaper, they helped me design my website http//www.msnigeria.com/ check it out yourself!
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by Naijamann(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
alari55:

hello,

Thank u

Check out http://www.rabiadesigns.co.uk/ they can help you redesign your website as they did mine!

Re: I Want To Upgrade My Website by raffite: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
Good Website Design for only N10,000

Checkout our sample designs:
www.trademapngr.com
www.africanasports.com

Call: 08035070731 while offer lasts.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website / INEC Official Website Hacked / A Lesson To Anyone Who Wants To Hire Anyone From Nairaland/online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.