Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Got A New Job In Ajuwon - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A New Job In Ajuwon (3900 Views)

Job Openings For Candidates Residing In Ajuwon, Akute, Alagbole, Olambe / Sales Boy/girl Needed At A Mini Super-market In Ajuwon / AKUTE/ALAGBOLE/AJUWON URGENT VACANCIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Hargusto(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sylver247:

You are too childish to stay with me. After your rants on whatsapp you still brought it here. So you will pack all your family to my house just because I wanted to assist you.
You think a Lagos landlord will proudly welcome you as a stranger to live in his house, talkless of when you start bringing your family members.
Someone like you will be troublesome to live with, from your chats I just knew.
I can't live with you bro, you have a very high entitlement mentality and people like you don't appreciate good gestures.

bro forget childish..he hasnt ask for too much..na you wan dey even play hide and seek game.... if u really wanna help, u knw what to do....
so u want him to stay with u and even if anytin happens to him, please who are you going to call or how is the relative suppose to check on him.... i hope you reason bfre u come talk for here sha
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by odutolasodiq(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I only told u on WhatsApp that I will like to bring my sister only to know where and whom I am staying with..don't twist our conversation and for your info,I am not even searching for free accommodation because I will not like to be a burden because I know someone who will accommodate me for some months will pay some bills ..you asked for my Facebook identity ,I gave u..asked for urs and you said I don't need to check you out ..then I told u then my sister will come to just know u and where I am staying and u said u can't allow that ..is that a sin for my sister to know u and know where I am staying ?that can even be done outside your house ..na only God know ur mind sa
this is not too much to ask for
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Pojomojo: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
are you saying the firm or organisation there cannot pay up to that amount? is the place a village or semi-town or semi-city?
hardeyjohkeh:
because i live dere and i know hw d area i7
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by opeyemitee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
baski92:
Make sure give ur first salary to ur pastor as first furit
To pastor? Are u kidding me?
Where there are lots of people out there who can't even afford 1 square meal. Please it's high time you guys changed your reasoning.
Make i give pastor my first salary. Him follow me work? Ahbeg no talk that kain thing again. E dey vex me.
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by lavenjcrown(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
My spirit keeps telling me that this guy must be a ritualist.
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Pojomojo: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Your spirit is right, his is very evasive. I asked certain question he choose to answer the one that pleases him. My spirit no go with am.
lavenjcrown:
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2018
hardeyjohkeh:
I cant believe dat dere is a job dat pay 50k at ajuwon,seriouly
it s even 60k...got my letter yesterday
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2018
hardeyjohkeh:
I cant believe dat dere is a job dat pay 50k at ajuwon,seriouly
it s even 60k...got my letter yesterday

aunty joke adakun e ep mi
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2018
lavenjcrown:

na me ritualist abi...

ori yin o pe sir

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / This Cute Nissan Murano Is Selling @750k / I Need A Job In The United Kindgom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.