Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Make Money From Your Facebook. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money From Your Facebook. (581 Views)

LPV Forum Income Program Review: How To Make Money With Your Facebook Profile / Earn Money From Your Facebook Account / Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Facebook. by coolsommy007(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Do you have a facebook account? do you have more than 500 friends on facebook?

NB: I will like to make it clear that this post is not really for everybody.

your facebook should be a source of income to you not the other way round. often time, we spent time, money(cost of data) and energy on facebook manking money for another man. our facebook account can be a source of residual income to us by just performing simple task like sharing post on facebook, logging in everyday to your personal account on the website am about to give you, reading news and articles and making meaningful contributions to the topic under discusion. you can earn extra #1000 by refering people to register under you. the beauty of it all is whether you refer people or not you still earn. you get paid on the 27th of every month.
you register with just a one time payment of #1600.

YES, money is involved, #1600 is a big money to loose but a small money to invest and mind you nothing good comes easy and nothing is free, even bad things cost something nowdays.

IS THIS A SCAM?
NO, it is not a scam.
this was the first question that i asked myself when i was introduced to it untill i took the bold step to be a part of it.

i will like to make it clear to you that this post is not for everybody.

it might intrest you to know that this is not a ponzi scheme, it is not a get rick quick something, you get paid for the work you do so double your hustle.

HOW DO I REGISTER?
befor you register make sure you read carefully what the site is all about and follow the registration instructions carefully.

1* goto:
https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=alejojo
make use of the link above is important.

2*make sure you read what the site is all about befor you sign up.

3* click in sign up and follow the procedure carefully, make sure to put ur facebook username correctly.

4* on the payment type page, you can pay with atm, bank transfer and direct deposite.
for direct deposite and transfer select bank transfer as your method of payment.

5* take not of the bank account details and your order number.
i repeat take note of your order number.

6* after payment, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on support then input your payment details.
you will be asked the following:
*username.
*email.
*full name
*method of payment: for those that will pay using ussd code choose ussd
*your order number
*additional information: the name of the accout you transfered with
*submit
your account woyld be activated within 24 hours.

once your account has been activated you will recieve an email. check your spam mail it will be there.

Good luck
Re: How To Make Money From Your Facebook. by coolsommy007(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2018
after payment and account confirmation. login to your account, goto profile and select payment settings, scroll down and input your bank account details there then save it.

to see your referal link go to marketing.

to share the post if the day go to sponsored post and click on the post for the date of that day and follow the procedure

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Getting Free Airdrop Without Investing A Dime Get In Here / The Heavy Rain Of Wealth / How A Teenage Boy Became A Digital Asset Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.