Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

►►►►►►►►---Apple Ipad and Iphones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ►►►►►►►►---Apple Ipad and Iphones (937 Views)

Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks ) / A Swot Analysis App For Iphone , Ipad And Ipad Touch Users / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

►►►►►►►►---Apple Ipad and Iphones by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
How much is the Apple Ipad in Nigeria?
Wont mind to export some to Nigeria from here, but would have to do the math to be sure it is worth it.

For info and concerns:  Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: ►►►►►►►►---Apple Ipad and Iphones by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
You mean no one can tell me about this?
Re: ►►►►►►►►---Apple Ipad and Iphones by texazzpete(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Don't be silly - the iPad came out just over a week ago in the States. what do you think, that the market is brimming with them, eh?

no need to quibble around. don't wait for the market - follow these simple steps

1. buy iPad
2. Ship to Nigeria
3. ??
4. PROFIT!!!!
Re: ►►►►►►►►---Apple Ipad and Iphones by mjay(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
tell us how much ure willing to sell in $ and lets work it out if its worth buying yet.
Re: ►►►►►►►►---Apple Ipad and Iphones by dimeodun: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
Apple® - iPad™ with Wi-Fi + 3G - 64GB

What's Included
Apple® iPad™ with Wi-Fi + 3G - 64GB
Dock connector to USB cable, 10W power adapter

Price: N157,000
[Limited number in stock]

Call 08034547919 or email info@oandogadgets.com

O & O Gadgets
www.oandogadgets.com

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6680@7k / Free Satelite Equipment (dish, Buc, Lmb And I-direct Modem) / A Neatly Used Nokie E5 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.