Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Question About International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question About International Passport (599 Views)

Any Idea About International Passport Migration From Old To New / Any Info About International Students In Isreal? / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About International Passport by africanjarule: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello guys, Am planning to have my first passport this coming month but i need some clearification on this on my National id card the date of birth on it is 1980 but on my waec certificate date of birth on it is 1982 please guys i want to know if can i use the one of 1982 for the passport? i also used the 1982 for my account? thanks guys.
Re: Question About International Passport by bigtt76(f): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bigdaddy234:
Incorporate or register your business/company name with corporate affairs commission ...

1 Like

Re: Question About International Passport by bigtt76(f): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why would try to falsify your age? Hmmmm are you one of those who try to reduce their school age? grin Use the year of birth dat matches your school credentials though it would have been great if it matches your National ID since both go hand in hand with the Passport. Maybe you should go with your National ID year and swear an affidavit to show WAEC made a mistake on your year of birth ....looks messy undecided

africanjarule:
Hello guys, Am planning to have my first passport this coming month but i need some clearification on this on my National id card the date of birth on it is 1980 but on my waec certificate date of birth on it is 1982 please guys i want to know if can i use the one of 1982 for the passport? i also used the 1982 for my account? thanks guys.
Re: Question About International Passport by mavinc4u(f): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2018
africanjarule:

Why is your birth date conflicting? Any way, if you have a BSc and it has 1982 then use 82. You can get another national ID card.
Re: Question About International Passport by aumeehn: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Also having problems, i went for data capture since Tuesday but the scanner couldn't scan my finger prints the cold bleeped up my fingers, i wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil still no improvement i dont know what to do, i really need this passport before Next tomorrow, is there anybody with this kind of issues here pls, i need help
Re: Question About International Passport by nellaluv(f): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Go to waec and rectify the issue with N10, 000. I did mine with my brother last year.

(1) (Reply)

Which Naija City Has The Best Hotels / Transcript Of Diploma / Strike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.