Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Difference Between Plebiscite And Referendum In Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Difference Between Plebiscite And Referendum In Government (4681 Views)

The Difference Between An Alligator And A Crocodile / What's The Difference Between A Smart Student And A Brilliant Student / Referendum Against UNILAG Change Of Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Plebiscite And Referendum In Government by 22okezie: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
i need urgently somebody that will tell me the difference between plebiscite and referendum in government. if anybody knows this answer let him him or her not hesitate to send me back coz i think those things are important andworth to be known before they messes me up in my fucking jamb exam!
Re: The Difference Between Plebiscite And Referendum In Government by Folons: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
pleb is a vote concerning law or constitutional issues. ref is a vote concerning public issues.

(1) (Reply)

Usman Dan Fodio University Issue Serious Warning (photo) / What Is The Cut Off Mark For Nnamdi Azikiwe University? For Business Admin / Old Nigerian Women Rock Their Former School Uniform For Reunion Outing. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.