Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Interested Volunteer Writers Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Volunteer Writers Needed Urgently (388 Views)

Looking For Volunteer Jobs On Business Intelligence And Data Management / Become A Social Volunteer... with Drone One Enterprise Solutions closes 31st-Jan / Volunteer Trainers On Graphic Design, Website Building And Animation Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested Volunteer Writers Needed Urgently by Tunmise100(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Leadfinances is a website(blog) that is built on the four pillars of personal finance and so highly interested in getting people financially educated. As we know that in the world of today without financial knowledge one can lose all that one has gathered hustling or working in a cooperate firm.

The four pillars of personal finance are

*Income Management
-Job & Career
-Building Additional Income
-Business and Entrepreneur

*Expenses Management
-Budgeting
-Smart Spending
-Taxes
-Insurance and Risk Management

*Asset Management
-Banking
-Investing
-Financial Planning
-Real Estate and Homeownership

*Debt Management
-Borrowing and Lending Money
-Debt Reduction and Management
-Your Credit
-Credit Card

I really need people who are willing and highly committed to helping others through this platform (My blog) with financial knowledge in all the areas listed above.
Call me: 08096697253
Email: olaoluwa.tunmise@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

NEW BUSINESS PARTNERS WANTED IN IBADAN AND AKURE / 20 Ways To Make Cool Money Online / 15 Killer Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.