Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

New Site For Freelance Creators - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / New Site For Freelance Creators (415 Views)

Betting Site For Sale / I Need A Site For My Data Business / Affordable! Social Media Site For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Site For Freelance Creators by NonsoEke: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hey Guys,

There's a new site for freelance creators be it programming (mobile, web, game, desktop), graphics design, logo design, Photoshop and video editing.

You'll sign up and when a clients posts a job, if it fits your criteria and you know you can do the job, you'll apply and if the client picks you, you would be contacted and paid after you've completed the job.

It's a really cool idea. and its already in motion. so check it out if you are a creator and you need work.

https://tecky.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Site For Freelance Creators by blenyo11(m): 1:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Cool site. But I think you should look into the commission. The percentage, in my opinion, should decrease with increase in the amount and there should be a cap. But the reverse is the case on the platform
Re: New Site For Freelance Creators by NonsoEke: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2018
blenyo11:
Cool site. But I think you should look into the commission. The percentage, in my opinion, should decrease with increase in the amount and there should be a cap. But the reverse is the case on the platform

Ok sir, thanks for the feedback

(1) (Reply)

. / App Designer Needed / How To Become Indivisible To Internet Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.