Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Wizkid Reveals Why Drake Was Not In His New Come Closer Video(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals Why Drake Was Not In His New Come Closer Video(video) (778 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals Why Drake Was Not In His New Come Closer Video(video) by Wizkin: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
WATCH Wizkid Interview and here what he got to say >>> http://musicpercentage..com/2017/07/tekno-am-in-search-of-my-long-lost.html

Wizkid Ayo Balogun who
recently dropped the video to
his single, Come Closer has
explained why Drake did not
appear in the video.

Even though, the song
featured Canadian rapper,
Drake, the video featured only
Wizkid and his video
vixens. The single video,
directed by Dapo ‘DAPS’
Fabenle, was released 5.am on
Friday.

Shortly after the video was
dropped, fans took to the
social media to inquire from
Wizkid why Drake wasn’t in
the video.

They pointed out that in 2016,
Wizkid too was absent on
Drake’s video for ‘One Dance’,
and failed to make the final
cut.

Responding to the query,
Wizkid tweeted: “Had a family
emergency during ‘One Dance’
video shoot, and Drake was on
tour when we did ‘Come
Closer’. No bad blood, one love
still.”

He has since deleted the tweet. Click here to watch Wizkid and Drake preparing for a new video for "One Dance" and "Come Closer" >>> http://musicpercentage..com/2017/07/tekno-am-in-search-of-my-long-lost.html

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why Drake Was Not In His New Come Closer Video(video) by micfoley: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Boss “mc Oluomo” Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House / Bobrisky Shows Off Belly Ring In Red Crop Top / Runtown And His Brother React To Eric Many Records Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.