Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . - Forum Games (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . (58615 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 4:40am On Apr 12, 2010
because to be quite frank with you i can literally snuff the life out of somebody and i really mean kill somebody when i'm really really angered and wrongly accused about something i have no clue about.

so please do tell me when did this ever take place . . .

me . . . you . . conversations about fl gators or whatever

thank you.

for all i know my personal/private matters stay and remain private for the most part.

thanks.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:41am On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Dude, dont fccuuking call me to scream at me on the phone  again.

Do we understand ourself?

Now you betta tell your fat friend to get her defense wall up because she about to blow
sigh, am i that really important to you
in order for me to give a 4ck about your uglllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy- toad in tha face- paper-bag- in order to-bang- you assss
you must grow a dddick first!
Capish?
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 4:43am On Apr 12, 2010
@platnumk, thanks in all honesty to God for clearing that up and answering the questions . . .

I won't bring it up or bother you about any of it again.  

That is all.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh ok, the fair will def help. Why out of state lol?

Me sef, had to revise my cover letter over and over again before I got one.

i'm currently out-out -state. very very far out of state lol. i want to move home/ closer to home for summer.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 12, 2010
platinumnk:

sigh, am i that really important to you
in order for me to give a 4ck about your uglllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy assss
you must grow a dddick first!
Capish?

ROTFLMAO cheesy  grin

H2O2:

because to be quite frank with you i can literally snuff the life out of somebody and i really mean kill somebody when i'm really really angered and wrongly accused about something i have no clue about.

so please do tell me when did this ever take place . . .

me . . . you . . conversations about fl gators or whatever

thank you.

for all i know my personal/private matters stay and remain private for the most part.

thanks.
You may have been wrongly accused. But since you dont want to take my apology, you wont get any.

Now settle yourself down.

oyinda.:

i'm currently out-out -state. very very far out of state lol. i want to move home/ closer to home for summer.
Mind telling me outta state?

Was gonna go to NYU, but the tuition was too much for outta state. UF is currently the best school instate.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2010
@plat please stay cool o . . . i don't wanna get you into any mess just by the questions i asked. . . no need to fight back just be mature.

i just needed the clarifications and answers to those questions.

no fights please thanks, just cool down and do the wusa meditation with me.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:48am On Apr 12, 2010
@H202- No problem smiley

@topic- wooooooshaaaaaaaaa smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2010
Your countdown days are over, ma dear. . . .

Now what you get is what you get.

Must go and study, dont want to end up selling all I have on ebay. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 4:50am On Apr 12, 2010
[flash=400,330]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kExHaBkEYi8[/flash]

^^^ that's a good meditation song.

i'm really about to unwind with this and take a shower before i lose my head.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 4:51am On Apr 12, 2010
sigh tmrw is monday. none of u have homework n stuff?  

@gators, my school fees is the same whether instate or outof state lol. weird i kno.
u sell stuff on ebay now? i wanted to try that but was to lazy to find out how to do it. i see ur a engineer/business woman now.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 12, 2010
oyinda.:

sigh tmrw is monday. none of u have homework n stuff?  

@gators, my school fees is the same whether instate or outof state lol. weird i kno.
u sell stuff on ebay now? i wanted to try that but was to lazy to find out how to do it. i see your a engineer/business woman now.

Ehrrrm same? The means your state school is overly expensive.
Tuition?

Lol naw, I buy on ebay. I got some books, got this boy working for me to sell it off.
When you're ugly, you can snap your finger and make men do things.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2010
Mmmbop beebop mmbop yeah yeah yeaa cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:58am On Apr 12, 2010
What an embarrasment! grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Chanel Chance- worth every penny smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 4:59am On Apr 12, 2010
sing this song/ don't be long/ thrill me to the marrow

FL Gators:

Ehrrrm same? The means your state school is overly expensive.
Tuition?

Lol naw, I buy on ebay. I got some books, got this boy working for me to sell it off.
When you're ugly, you can snap your finger and make men do things.

nah my state school is not overly expensive.
i just didn't go there because i got a lot of money from the private school i attend now. it ended up being cheaper than the state school but really far from home.

hahaha at the last sentence. i got u  wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 12, 2010
, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 12, 2010
oyinda.:

sing this song/ don't be long/ thrill me to the marrow

nah my state school is not overly expensive.
i just didn't go there because i got a lot of money from the private school i attend now. it ended up being cheaper than the state school but really far from home.

hahaha at the last sentence. i got u  wink

That must be a lot of money from High school, impressed. Many Nigerians are so smart.
I was looking at NSBE [National Society of Black Engineers] scholarship list, so many yoruba names. I felt embarassed, my name wasnt on it lol grin grin

wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2010
p was so wrong today, homeboy even mentioned it again today
lol maybe hes right lol, i was trying to be nice wit it cool

scrubbbbbbbbbbbbbbb lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2010
luizworld:

, cheesy cheesy cheesy

so gifs are on your mind cheesy grin cheesy grin
what took your eyes off my chest grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2010
Sarah Palin wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 12, 2010
platinumnk:

so gifs are on your mind cheesy grin cheesy grin
what took your eyes off my chest grin
yes am free. i have gotten some really dark shades cool, I shall see no evil anymore tongue cheesy grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 5:10am On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

That must be a lot of money from High school, impressed. Many Nigerians are so smart.
I was looking at NSBE [National Society of Black Engineers] scholarship list, so many yoruba names. I felt embarassed, my name wasnt on it lol grin grin

wink

hahahahha  i wish i was smart lol then maybe i could get a nice summer internship. the school was desperate for minority n black ppl i guess. it's 99% white haha i just happen to take the chance.

oh so that's what nsbe stands for? i see those albums on facebook. wow never knew so many nigerians study engineering. that's cool actually. usually i hear they're studying medicine or law.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:11am On Apr 12, 2010
Humanoid Frogs with warts for chests came beating on my window today
they demanded for my popsicle in the fridge
but it was the last one
for my lil sis
It demanded-
"Give IT TO ME!!"
Why?- I asked
"WE WANT ALL YOU HAVE, WE FOLLOW YOU WHERE YOU GO, WE WANT THE LIFE YOU LIVE"
All that, I said, and you want a lonely popsicle?
"WE MIGHT AS WELL START OFF WITH SOMETHING"

LOL
grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 5:13am On Apr 12, 2010
DAmn it! The Lakers lost.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 12, 2010
oyinda.:

hahahahha  i wish i was smart lol then maybe i could get a nice summer internship. the school was desperate for minority n black ppl i guess. it's 99% white haha i just happen to take the chance.

oh so that's what nsbe stands for? i see those albums on facebook. wow never knew so many nigerians study engineering. that's cool actually. usually i hear they're studying medicine or law.
Oh you so lucky. LOL No wonder you've been acting white lately, tehehe.

Yea, about 95% of Nigerian men I know on and off NL are into engineering, esp electrical engineering.  Its Nigerian women doing medicine that ends up becoming nurses because they were pushed into being a "doctor".

Oyinda, what are you studying? And dont ignore my question like you did the previous one wink

@post
I tried blowing the airhead, but it was impossible. Guess it was all Fruit by the foot grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2010
@H2- I still believe they will be the champs, Kobe rocks!

luizworld:

yes am free. i have gotten some really dark shades cool, I shall see no evil anymore tongue cheesy grin
i have kryptonite lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 12, 2010
platinumnk:

i have kryptonite lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
forget dat thin, this shades are kryptonite resistant, no evil shall befall me again. Now I AM FREEEEEEEEEE tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2010
luizworld:

forget dat thin, this shades are kryptonite resistant, no evil shall befall me again. Now I AM FREEEEEEEEEE tongue

Well i have posted another pic to my pro with no shirts . .

i know u looked! cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2010
platinumnk:

Well i have posted another pic to my pro with no shirts . .

i know u looked! cheesy
, grin grin grin tongue wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2010
ha yea i certainly do hope they win. can't wait till playoffs start.

to the topic,
i'm too damn moody and hungry and tired to think straight.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 5:26am On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Oyinda, what are you studying? And dont ignore my question like you did the previous one wink

@post
I tried blowing the airhead, but it was impossible. Guess it was all Fruit by the foot grin

haha i'm embarassed to tell ppl what i'm studying. the first question they ask me is "so what is that?"
so i'll save u from being too perplexed by not telling u tongue
let's just say it's not a mainstream major and it's definitely not technical.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2010
oyinda.:

haha i'm embarassed to tell ppl what i'm studying. the first question they ask me is "so what is that?"
so i'll save u from being too perplexed by not telling u  tongue
let's just say it's not a mainstream major and it's definitely not technical.

Anything that is not anthropology is not weird, period lol.

@post
This school knows how to suck money o.

Not taking some of my dual enrollment and AP credits? Thatz fccuked up.

Thinking of taking physics over makes me cringe.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Anything that is not anthropology is not weird, period lol.

@post
This school knows how to suck money o.

Not taking some of my dual enrollment and AP credits? Thatz fccuked up.

Thinking of taking physics over makes me cringe.

hahaha i'm glad about that.
well better go n prepare for a whole semester of newton and whatever else physics is abt tongue lollol i will also leave NL now to go complete my paper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101)

Tell A Lie / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Words That End With "ing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.