Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Video: Sad One, He Defrauded His Fellow Yahoo Boys Off Millions, And They Did Th - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video: Sad One, He Defrauded His Fellow Yahoo Boys Off Millions, And They Did Th (1393 Views)

Ekweremadu Case: A Sad One / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Sad One, He Defrauded His Fellow Yahoo Boys Off Millions, And They Did Th by marjos: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Video: Sad One, He Defrauded His Fellow Yahoo Boys Off Millions, And They Did Th by nwaanambra1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
from their accent you can tell they are all yoruba boys. . . angry

i comment my reserve cheesy
Re: Video: Sad One, He Defrauded His Fellow Yahoo Boys Off Millions, And They Did Th by dkronicle(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Mtchew.. Tho na watin rippers deserve but those bitch3s there re hrtless. Den nono say dem go born pikin wey fit Bleep up to deserve dis treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sale!!! Updated (Prices are negotiable) / Nigerian Lady Slumps, Dies A Month After Her Wedding / Five Pictures You Should Never Post On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.