Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) (47577 Views)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Mayorkun's Mother, Toyin Adewale Looking Radiant In New Year Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) by Anthos(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
007author:
Who wan Marry this hoe?
all your sisters are hoe! what is wrong with people? how could you publicly call a Lady hoe ? someone you av never met one on one! tueh!
Re: Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) by Anthos(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
soberdrunk:
I reckon the mileage on her engine will be the same level with Toyota bus that they have used for Lagos to Portharcourt shuttle for like 5-6 years angry
lol yea same as your mums own right?
Re: Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
No big deal.

Anybody can get married to Jesus Christ.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2018
soberdrunk:
I reckon the mileage on her engine will be the same level with Toyota bus that they have used for Lagos to Portharcourt shuttle for like 5-6 years angry

You mean like 747,000 miles? Haba a car with such high milage is a nightmare to insurance companies and can never pass MOT Lai lai.
Re: Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) by sinola(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2018
quote me anyday,she'll not marry this year....na so the likes of nwaturuocha,jennenieve dem talk before but wetin dey happen now....these gurls cant stay under a man anymore.They cant be tamed again.Any argument with a man now in their life is tagged insult.
kudos to omosexy jare,dat is what I called classical celebrity cum model.she has bn able to strike balance despite all odds
Re: Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2018
somebody must marry Ho Ho Ho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzJJycOEUvI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.