Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Unilorin Admission Clearance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission Clearance (913 Views)

Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) / University Of Ibadan Admission Clearance Procedure For Newly Admitted Students / Unilorin Admission List For 2017/18 Academic Session Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission Clearance by Ryybex: 4:41am On Jan 07, 2018
please kindly help me. i uploaded my document since we are asked to do so(scratch card and citizenship) for unilorin admission clearance. Then it rejected the scratch card saying i should upload a new one. i uploaded a new one which i used only once more than 2 weeks ago now. Since then, am not been cleared online. Went to my department was told there is nothing they could do to it till am cleared online. went to the COMSIT office was told they were on strike. What do u think really lead to this and what do you think i should do now.
Re: Unilorin Admission Clearance by itsmolep(m): 5:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Ryybex:
please kindly help me. i uploaded my document since we are asked to do so(scratch card and citizenship) for unilorin admission clearance. Then it rejected the scratch card saying i should upload a new one. i uploaded a new one which i used only once more than 2 weeks ago now. Since then, am not been cleared online. Went to my department was told there is nothing they could do to it till am cleared online. went to the COMSIT office was told they were on strike. What do u think really lead to this and what do you think i should do now.
. Hmmm, I think you should take a glass of cold water and chill. You'll get cleated soon
Re: Unilorin Admission Clearance by Stevsun: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
A male roommate is needed in oke odo university of ilorin,water, security and electricity is guarantee. If interested you can call or WhatsApp this number 08138671106.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent: Accounting(bsc) Vs Accounting(bsc.ed)?, The Difference / UI Utme/departmental Cut-off Mark Out 2018/2019. / JAMB Speaks On Cancelling 2019 UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.